cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Client Error:- INVALID CHANNEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I am configuring a simple SOAP to RFC syn scenario .

after generating the wsdl when I am testing it using SOAP UI the following error is thrown:-

-

!!!!!1<SOAP:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>

<detail>

<s:SystemError xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0">

<context>XIAdapter</context>

<code>Exception</code>

<text>java.lang.Exception: invalid channel (party:service:channel) = &lt;null>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a part of debugging i tried to test my sender channel :-

using this URL "http://sapxi:50000/XISOAPAdapter/HelperServlet?action=FindChannel&channel=:JEEVANBS:SOAPTORFC_SENDER_CC"

In respose I got

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

- <s:ChannelInfo xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi30">

<channelID>f5c38e38b7b239b8a1a2e3cfbb70b72a</channelID>

<name>SOAPTORFC_SENDER_CC</name>

<type xmlns:st="http://sap.com/xi/XI/System">st:SOAP</type>

<direction>INBOUND</direction>

<party />

<service>JEEVANBS</service>

</s:ChannelInfo>

No wi think my Sender Channel is fine;

The URL is used in generating WSDL is:-Link:[http://<host>:<j2ee-port>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?

channel=:<service>:<channel>]

and by tring the same in the browser i am getting

(MessageServlet OK ).

Now i dont understand where I went wrong.

Please help.

Jeevan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Prateek ,

The first URL was to test whether ur SOAP CC is available or not.

One of the SAP NOTE says that:-

• Q: I get the invalid channel error even though I have configured the corresponding channel in the directory.

A: To check if the channel is available, you can open the following URL from your browser.

http://host:port /XISOAPAdapter/HelperServlet?action=FindChannel& channel=p:s:c

wherehost is the host name, port is the port number, p is the optional party name, s the service name, and c is the channel name, respectively.

This will show a page with the channel information if the channel is available. If the channel is not available, please make sure that your channel name is correct and the adapter engine's CPA cache is valid.

That URL is just for test I am not using this in generating WSDL.

Could you able to find any solution to this.

I Thing this is done on a freshly installed system so is there anything to test whether the system is properly installed or not.

But the FILE TO FILE Scenario works fine here.

Thanks,

jeevan.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you used the URL as I mentioned in my earlier post? That was the correct way to use it.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

Can anyone give me URLS for SOAP ERRORS.

Thanks,

jeevan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

Can you check the Cache?

Run T-code SXI_CACHE and then in Xi runtime TAB click complete CACHE REFRESH.

if it also not solving your error try to restart the JAVA engine.

Run T-CODE SMICM go to Asminitrator,> J2EE Soft Shutdown> with Restart.

I hope this will help you out.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your SOAP client? Try changing it to some other SOAP client like Altova.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

I am using SOAP UI.

Yes i will try with ALTOVA.

Thanks,

jeevan.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error lies in the way your URL is specified. Please check the following your URL:

1) The name of the CC and Business Service is exactly the same...as given in ID....there should be no difference....not even of the case (lower/upper).

2)Whenever you copy your URL, some spaces get introduced...not your fault...check for it and remove it

3) Have you activated all the recent changes in ID?

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

Thanks for the reply. I am quite confident that I have done everything carefully.

Anyways I will try its once more.

thanks,

jeevan

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If still not working then try this URL format:

http://<servernameORserverIPaddress>:<portNumber>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?channel=:<senderservice>:<snederCCname>&amp;version=3.0&amp;Sender.Service=<senderservice>&amp;Interface=<IRnamespace>%5E<senderMI>

This format worked for me in SAP SOAP Test Client.

There should be a

& amp;

(no space between & and amp;) before Interface, but dont know why it is not getting reflected

Regards,

Abhishek.

Edited by: abhishek salvi on Nov 28, 2008 4:48 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Abhishek,

Now the error has changed something like this:-

<code>TransportException</code>

- <text>com.sap.aii.messaging.net.TransportException: either no channelID specified or no channel found for the specified party, service, and channel name, MessageServlet(Version $Id: //tc/aii/30_VAL_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#5 $)-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Can you please look into it.....Hope you could find out..

Thanks,

jeevan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you mention your PI version and SP level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Stefan....

Nice to see you repling...

Its xi 3.0 sp 09

Can u please give me URL for SOAP Error s

its showing some Transport Exception.

Read many of ur blogs...Nice!!!

jeevan.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Its xi 3.0 sp 09

Oh my dear!

We provide already SP22!

You cannot work with SP9. Patch imediatelly, you will see, it will work then.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai....

I configured the scenario rite from the scratch and now the error is diffrent :-

<SOAP:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring>failed to call the adapter engine</faultstring>

<detail>

<code>DeliveryException</code>

<text>com.sap.aii.af.mp.module.ModuleException

at com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.ejb.XISOAPAdapterBean.process(XISOAPAdapterBean.java:697)

Thanks,

jeevan

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

Just Check if you can see your channel and BS in CPACache.

use following error to check:

http://<host>:<port>/CPACache

here click on display CPA Cach it will disply the entries in CPA cach search for yours.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://<host>:<port>/CPACache

CPA Cache: Monitoring

View cache update history

Current CPA cache service initialization: DIRECTORY

DISPLAY CACHE CONTENT

CPAObject: (Channel) keys: ObjectId=09c2240d575430f7a460ff5a1c18f682 values: FromPartySchema= Direction=O Party= EngineType=CA MsgProtVers=3.0.0527 AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System ToPartyAgency= TransProt=File EngineName=af.erp.sapxi Service=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 TransProtVers= AdapterType=File Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterSeparator</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.adapterStatus</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">active</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.execute</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterFormat</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">00000</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.type</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">bin</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.targetFileName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">RECEIVER.XML</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterMode</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">immediately</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.targetDir</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">C:/TEMP</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.writeMode</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">addTimeStamp</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.encoding</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.overwrite</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">1</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.advanced</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterStep</Name><Value dataType="xsd:integer">1</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute></AdapterTypeData> ToPartySchema= FromPartyAgency= MsgProt=File Channel=FILE_RECEIVER_CC

CPAObject: (Channel) keys: ObjectId=fc51c44174c739fbbf3ce80867e9e7c4 values: FromPartySchema= Direction=I Party= EngineType=CA MsgProtVers=3.0.0527 AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System ToPartyAgency= TransProt=File EngineName=af.erp.sapxi Service=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 TransProtVers= AdapterType=File Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.processingLocked</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.processingOrder</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">byName</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.checkFileModification</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.adapterStatus</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">inactive</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.execute</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.sourceFileName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">sender2.xml</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.pollInterval</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">30</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.type</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">bin</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.additionalPayloads</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.archiveDir</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.encoding</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.retryInterval</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.archiveWithTimestamp</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.sourceDir</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">c:/temp</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.processingMode</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">delete</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.qualityOfService</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">EO</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.addPayloadNames</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.advanced</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.queueName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.pollIntervalMsecs</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute></AdapterTypeData> ToPartySchema= FromPartyAgency= MsgProt=File Channel=sender_file2

CPAObject: (Channel) keys: ObjectId=f5c38e38b7b239b8a1a2e3cfbb70b72a values: FromPartySchema= Direction=I Party= EngineType=CA MsgProtVers= AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System ToPartyAgency= TransProt=SOAP EngineName=af.erp.sapxi Service=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 TransProtVers= AdapterType=SOAP Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>PersistDuration</Name><Value dataType="xsd:timePeriod">2592000000</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>isMessageSecurity</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>XMBWS.UseEncoded</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>adapterStatus</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">active</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>XMBWS.KeepAttachments</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>XI.Interface</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">SOAPTORFC_SENDER_MI</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>XMBWS.UseQueryString</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>XI.QueueName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>XI.QualityOfService</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">BE</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>XI.InterfaceNamespace</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">http://soap_to_rfc</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>XMBWS.KeepHeaders</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute></AdapterTypeData> ToPartySchema= FromPartyAgency= MsgProt=SOAP Channel=SOAPTORFC_SENDER_CC

CPAObject: (Channel) keys: ObjectId=3cc5f044fc4b3ec09ff525970087d20c values: FromPartySchema= Direction=O Party= EngineType=CA MsgProtVers=3.0.0527 AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System ToPartyAgency= TransProt=File EngineName=af.erp.sapxi Service=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 TransProtVers= AdapterType=File Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterSeparator</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.adapterStatus</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">inactive</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.execute</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterFormat</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">00000</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.type</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">bin</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.targetFileName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">receiver2.xml</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterMode</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">immediately</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.targetDir</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">c:/temp</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.writeMode</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">addTimeStamp</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.encoding</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.overwrite</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">1</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.advanced</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterStep</Name><Value dataType="xsd:integer">1</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute></AdapterTypeData> ToPartySchema= FromPartyAgency= MsgProt=File Channel=receiver2_file_cc

CPAObject: (Channel) keys: ObjectId=06316b8e39743e149b7d4984d85d7a76 values: FromPartySchema= Direction=I Party= EngineType=CA MsgProtVers=3.0.0527 AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System ToPartyAgency= TransProt=File EngineName=af.erp.sapxi Service=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 TransProtVers= AdapterType=File Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.processingLocked</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.processingOrder</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">byName</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.checkFileModification</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.adapterStatus</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">active</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.execute</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.pollInterval</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">20</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.sourceFileName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">SENDER.XML</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.type</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">bin</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.additionalPayloads</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.encoding</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.archiveDir</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.archiveWithTimestamp</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.retryInterval</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.sourceDir</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">C:/TEMP</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.processingMode</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">delete</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.qualityOfService</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">EO</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.addPayloadNames</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.advanced</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.queueName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.pollIntervalMsecs</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute></AdapterTypeData> ToPartySchema= FromPartyAgency= MsgProt=File Channel=FILE_SENDER_CC

CPAObject: (Channel) keys: ObjectId=f311e58a8d643de698d69aa267c22966 values: FromPartySchema= Direction=O Party= EngineType=CA MsgProtVers= AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System ToPartyAgency= TransProt=RFC EngineName=af.erp.sapxi Service=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 TransProtVers= AdapterType=RFC Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.QoP</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">open</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>messageServer</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>loadBalancing</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>logonLanguage</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">EN</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>maxPoolSize</Name><Value dataType="xsd:integer">1</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>logonUser</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">SAPUSER</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.systemID</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.logonLanguage</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>adapterStatus</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">active</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>QoP</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">open</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>systemNumber</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">00</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>serverProgramID</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>systemID</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.SNCPartnerName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.authenticationModeBasicSNC</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">basicSAP</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>externalServer</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">SAP</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.messageServer</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>serverGatewayService</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>additionalParameter</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>logonGroup</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.logonGroup</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>serverGatewayHost</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>logonClient</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">800</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>logonPassword</Name><Value isPassword="true" encryption="hw" dataType="xsd:string">AUNENT0wOj0=</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.loadBalancing</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.logonPassword</Name><Value isPassword="true" encryption="hw" dataType="xsd:string">AQ==</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>applicationServer</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">RRM</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>SNCPartnerName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.additionalParameter</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.logonUser</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>messageServerService</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.applicationServer</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.messageServerService</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.logonClient</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.systemNumber</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>repository.additionalRepository</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>authenticationModeBasicSNC</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">basicSAP</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute></AdapterTypeData> ToPartySchema= FromPartyAgency= MsgProt=RFC Channel=SOAPTORFC_RECEIVER_CC

CPAObject: (Channel) keys: ObjectId=d8b2da4e236131e594ea8b9305a65a7c values: FromPartySchema= Direction=O Party= EngineType=CA MsgProtVers=3.0.0527 AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System ToPartyAgency= TransProt=File EngineName=af.erp.sapxi Service=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 TransProtVers= AdapterType=File Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.adapterStatus</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">active</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterSeparator</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterFormat</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">00000</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.execute</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.type</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">bin</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.targetFileName</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">IDOC.XML</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterMode</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">immediately</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.writeMode</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">addTimeStamp</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.targetDir</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">C:/TEMP</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.overwrite</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">1</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.encoding</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.advanced</Name><Value dataType="xsd:boolean">0</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>file.counterStep</Name><Value dataType="xsd:integer">1</Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute></AdapterTypeData> ToPartySchema= FromPartyAgency= MsgProt=File Channel=RCV_FILE_IDOC_CC

CPAObject: (Binding) keys: ObjectId=e05905bf213f3b3cbb6c441ddbd72c0a values: Direction=I ActionNamespace=http://flie_to_file_2 ToParty= FromParty= HeaderMappingConfig=null MappedActionNamespace=null MappingClassName=null ActionName=sender1_mi AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System MappedActionName=null ToService= AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 FromService=JEEVANBS AdapterType=File MappingId=null Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData></AdapterTypeData> ChannelId=fc51c44174c739fbbf3ce80867e9e7c4

CPAObject: (Binding) keys: ObjectId=03109a4771e83c639ca0dc1263d49be5 values: Direction=O ActionNamespace=http://file_to_file ToParty= FromParty= HeaderMappingConfig=null MappedActionNamespace=null MappingClassName=null ActionName=FILE_IN_MI AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System MappedActionName=null ToService=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 FromService=JEEVANBS AdapterType=File MappingId=null Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData></AdapterTypeData> ChannelId=09c2240d575430f7a460ff5a1c18f682

CPAObject: (Binding) keys: ObjectId=08cf01c7cb1a3b0fa0fd0d0f4023279b values: Direction=O ActionNamespace=http://Training/file_to_file ToParty= FromParty= HeaderMappingConfig=null MappedActionNamespace=null MappingClassName=null ActionName=RECEIVER_MI AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System MappedActionName=null ToService=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 FromService=JEEVANBS AdapterType=File MappingId=null Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData></AdapterTypeData> ChannelId=09c2240d575430f7a460ff5a1c18f682

CPAObject: (Binding) keys: ObjectId=91652630b1eb33d88757e17b714a3c04 values: Direction=I ActionNamespace=http://soap_to_rfc ToParty= FromParty= HeaderMappingConfig=null MappedActionNamespace=null MappingClassName=null ActionName=SOAPTORFC_SENDER_MI AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System MappedActionName=null ToService= AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 FromService=JEEVANBS AdapterType=SOAP MappingId=null Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>wsse.namespace</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string">http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd</Value></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>verifySignatureKeyStore</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>verifySignatureIssuerDN</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute><Attribute xmlns=""><Name>verifySignatureSubjectDN</Name><Value dataType="xsd:string"></Value><Flag>nonTransportable</Flag></Attribute></AdapterTypeData> ChannelId=f5c38e38b7b239b8a1a2e3cfbb70b72a

CPAObject: (Binding) keys: ObjectId=e8bb20ce05103c18834ae4c226bed7c7 values: Direction=I ActionNamespace=http://file_to_file ToParty= FromParty= HeaderMappingConfig=null MappedActionNamespace=null MappingClassName=null ActionName=FILE_MI AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System MappedActionName=null ToService= AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 FromService=JEEVANBS AdapterType=File MappingId=null Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData></AdapterTypeData> ChannelId=06316b8e39743e149b7d4984d85d7a76

CPAObject: (Binding) keys: ObjectId=2b26714c0b85307981f91ffc66f18006 values: Direction=O ActionNamespace=http://flie_to_file_2 ToParty= FromParty= HeaderMappingConfig=null MappedActionNamespace=null MappingClassName=null ActionName=receiver1_mi AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System MappedActionName=null ToService=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 FromService=JEEVANBS AdapterType=File MappingId=null Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData></AdapterTypeData> ChannelId=3cc5f044fc4b3ec09ff525970087d20c

CPAObject: (Binding) keys: ObjectId=9d0a49a48df33131ad80937d45bc4d49 values: Direction=O ActionNamespace=http://soap_to_rfc ToParty= FromParty= HeaderMappingConfig=null MappedActionNamespace=null MappingClassName=null ActionName=SOAPTORFC_RECEIVER_MI AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System MappedActionName=null ToService=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 FromService=JEEVANBS AdapterType=RFC MappingId=null Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData></AdapterTypeData> ChannelId=f311e58a8d643de698d69aa267c22966

CPAObject: (Binding) keys: ObjectId=0cb0b225a81a3824b6da3e22e3a07a87 values: Direction=O ActionNamespace=http://IDOC_TO_FILE ToParty= FromParty= HeaderMappingConfig=null MappedActionNamespace=null MappingClassName=null ActionName=IDOC_TO_FILE_MI AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System MappedActionName=null ToService=JEEVANBS AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 FromService=SAPRRM AdapterType=File MappingId=null Attributes=<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AdapterTypeData></AdapterTypeData> ChannelId=d8b2da4e236131e594ea8b9305a65a7c

CPAObject: (Attributes:Channel:RFC:OUTBOUND) values: repository.QoP=open messageServer= loadBalancing=false logonLanguage=EN maxPoolSize=1 logonUser=SAPUSER repository.logonLanguage= repository.systemID= adapterStatus=active QoP=open systemNumber=00 serverProgramID= additionalParameterTable=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@136efa7 systemID= repository.SNCPartnerName= repository.authenticationModeBasicSNC=basicSAP externalServer=SAP repository.additionalParameterTable=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@1afe177 serverGatewayService= repository.messageServer= additionalParameter=false repository.logonGroup= logonGroup= serverGatewayHost= logonClient=800 logonPassword=AUNENT0wOj0= repository.logonPassword=AQ== repository.loadBalancing=false applicationServer=RRM SNCPartnerName= repository.additionalParameter=false repository.logonUser= messageServerService= repository.applicationServer= repository.logonClient= repository.messageServerService= repository.additionalRepository=false repository.systemNumber= authenticationModeBasicSNC=basicSAP

CPAObject: (Attributes:Binding:File:OUTBOUND) values:

CPAObject: (Attributes:Binding:RFC:OUTBOUND) values:

CPAObject: (Attributes:Binding:SOAP:INBOUND) values: wsse.namespace=http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd verifySignatureKeyStore= verifySignatureSubjectDN= verifySignatureIssuerDN=

CPAObject: (Attributes:Channel:File:INBOUND) values: xml.documentNamespace=null ftp.user=anonymous ftp.sourceDir=null file.checkFileModification=0 file.adapterStatus=inactive ftp.processingMode=test file.addParameterParams=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@1fb80cf file.execute= file.sourceFileName=sender2.xml file.pollInterval=30 ftp.archiveOnFtpServer=false xml.recordsetNamespace=null file.archiveDir= file.encoding= ftp.transferMode=bin file.archiveWithTimestamp=false file.sourceDir=c:/temp file.processingMode=delete file.qualityOfService=EO ftp.anonymous=false xml.recordsetStructure=null ftp.port=21 file.advanced=false xml.recordsetsPerMessage=null file.pollIntervalMsecs= xml.keyfieldName=null file.processingLocked=false ftp.host=null file.processingOrder=byName xml.documentName=null file.type=bin file.addPayloadParams=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@c5bd01 ftp.password=ftp file.additionalPayloads=false file.retryInterval= xml.recordsetName=null file.conversionParameters=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@1fbc471 file.addPayloadNames= ftp.connection=permanently file.queueName= xml.keyfieldType=StrS xml.documentSkipFirstRows=null

CPAObject: (Attributes:Channel:File:OUTBOUND) values: ftp.user=anonymous file.adapterStatus=active file.addParameterParams=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@1dec3f file.execute= file.targetFileName=IDOC.XML file.counterMode=immediately file.encoding= file.overwrite=true ftp.transferMode=bin ftp.anonymous=false ftp.port=21 file.advanced=false ftp.targetDir=null ftp.host=null file.counterSeparator= file.counterFormat=00000 file.type=bin file.targetDir=C:/TEMP ftp.password=ftp ftp.putSafe=YES file.writeMode=addTimeStamp ftp.writeMode=addTimeStamp file.recordsetStructure=null file.conversionParameters=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@814530 ftp.connection=permanently file.counterStep=1

CPAObject: (Attributes:Binding:File:INBOUND) values:

CPAObject: (Attributes:Binding:File:INBOUND) values:

CPAObject: (Attributes:Channel:File:OUTBOUND) values: ftp.user=anonymous file.adapterStatus=active file.addParameterParams=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@e581c2 file.execute= file.targetFileName=RECEIVER.XML file.counterMode=immediately file.encoding= file.overwrite=true ftp.transferMode=bin ftp.anonymous=false ftp.port=21 file.advanced=false ftp.targetDir=null ftp.host=null file.counterSeparator= file.counterFormat=00000 file.type=bin file.targetDir=C:/TEMP ftp.password=ftp ftp.putSafe=YES file.writeMode=addTimeStamp ftp.writeMode=addTimeStamp file.recordsetStructure=null file.conversionParameters=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@1a9fd8e ftp.connection=permanently file.counterStep=1

CPAObject: (Attributes:Channel:File:OUTBOUND) values: ftp.user=anonymous file.adapterStatus=inactive file.addParameterParams=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@145974f file.execute= file.targetFileName=receiver2.xml file.counterMode=immediately file.encoding= file.overwrite=true ftp.transferMode=bin ftp.anonymous=false ftp.port=21 file.advanced=false ftp.targetDir=null ftp.host=null file.counterSeparator= file.counterFormat=00000 file.type=bin file.targetDir=c:/temp ftp.password=ftp ftp.putSafe=YES file.writeMode=addTimeStamp ftp.writeMode=addTimeStamp file.recordsetStructure=null file.conversionParameters=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@1d104d0 ftp.connection=permanently file.counterStep=1

CPAObject: (Attributes:Channel:SOAP:INBOUND) values: PersistDuration=2592000000 isMessageSecurity=false XMBWS.UseEncoded=false adapterStatus=active XI.Interface=SOAPTORFC_SENDER_MI XMBWS.KeepAttachments=false XMBWS.UseQueryString=false XI.QueueName= XI.QualityOfService=BE XI.InterfaceNamespace=http://soap_to_rfc XMBWS.KeepHeaders=false

CPAObject: (Attributes:Channel:File:INBOUND) values: xml.documentNamespace=null ftp.user=anonymous ftp.sourceDir=null file.checkFileModification=0 file.adapterStatus=active ftp.processingMode=test file.addParameterParams=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@1930d3d file.execute= file.sourceFileName=SENDER.XML file.pollInterval=20 ftp.archiveOnFtpServer=false xml.recordsetNamespace=null file.archiveDir= file.encoding= ftp.transferMode=bin file.archiveWithTimestamp=false file.sourceDir=C:/TEMP file.processingMode=delete file.qualityOfService=EO ftp.anonymous=false xml.recordsetStructure=null ftp.port=21 file.advanced=false xml.recordsetsPerMessage=null file.pollIntervalMsecs= xml.keyfieldName=null file.processingLocked=false ftp.host=null file.processingOrder=byName xml.documentName=null file.type=bin file.addPayloadParams=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@14a28ce ftp.password=ftp file.additionalPayloads=false file.retryInterval= xml.recordsetName=null file.conversionParameters=com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.TableData@1bd1406 file.addPayloadNames= ftp.connection=permanently file.queueName= xml.keyfieldType=StrS xml.documentSkipFirstRows=null

CPAObject: (Service) keys: ObjectId=606ce974c84f37a983f014e1d3f6d67b values: Service=JEEVANBS Party= ServiceType=BS

CPAObject: (Service) keys: ObjectId=10c2d6f515c43629be60b9671dfb5326 values: Service=TEST Party= ServiceType=SR

CPAObject: (ServiceIdentifier) keys: ObjectId=7fe7f1f60069b2d9db121585afd90e5d values: Service=JEEVANBS Party= ServiceSchema=LogicalSystem ServiceIdentifier=

CPAObject: (ModuleSequence) keys: ObjectId=dedc7b4bb748a47830f244e3c5d79456 values: ModuleName=localejbs/CallSapAdapter Position=0 ChannelId=09c2240d575430f7a460ff5a1c18f682 ModuleType=L ModuleNamespace=0

CPAObject: (ModuleSequence) keys: ObjectId=0475467f699834c80d2786ccc9281230 values: ModuleName=localejbs/RfcAFBean Position=0 ChannelId=f311e58a8d643de698d69aa267c22966 ModuleType=L ModuleNamespace=0

CPAObject: (ModuleSequence) keys: ObjectId=360f00a2a25a77f3713162c6c0aba328 values: ModuleName=localejbs/CallSapAdapter Position=0 ChannelId=d8b2da4e236131e594ea8b9305a65a7c ModuleType=L ModuleNamespace=0

CPAObject: (ModuleSequence) keys: ObjectId=6a430f286f924cbb522a8b879ba0aeff values: ModuleName=localejbs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.soapadapter/XISOAPAdapterBean Position=0 ChannelId=f5c38e38b7b239b8a1a2e3cfbb70b72a ModuleType=L ModuleNamespace=soap

CPAObject: (ModuleSequence) keys: ObjectId=bf933cd5567345f2385df4854d8cfaac values: ModuleName=localejbs/CallSapAdapter Position=0 ChannelId=fc51c44174c739fbbf3ce80867e9e7c4 ModuleType=L ModuleNamespace=0

CPAObject: (ModuleSequence) keys: ObjectId=96af99731794cb61b2c217c8bc8bd9c7 values: ModuleName=localejbs/CallSapAdapter Position=0 ChannelId=3cc5f044fc4b3ec09ff525970087d20c ModuleType=L ModuleNamespace=0

CPAObject: (ModuleSequence) keys: ObjectId=b9a4fcf7a0d7b115b96c01cb760e459c values: ModuleName=localejbs/CallSapAdapter Position=0 ChannelId=06316b8e39743e149b7d4984d85d7a76 ModuleType=L ModuleNamespace=0

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=3025930377ab37a9978a279039f80b9e values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=SOAP AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=ee79718d103f3db39d8001892a09012a values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=RNIF AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=be8d625a7a143cf6b724f17ed9fc75be values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=Marketplace AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=7b88b1289df431cabbc58227fc562518 values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=Mail AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=5f9815c5a6a934f8856756f25f21b552 values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=BC AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=2768c3679ef9355a95a6aed25b82d230 values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=XI AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=34d11731f5e43144ab4da458750d7bb4 values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=CIDX AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=b4d22907ab93382bbac6321aef9f866d values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=File AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=b9d29c6630363ebba0ec15d3bc80084a values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=RFC AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=08ea74ec778939dfa31e166d4b23f357 values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=JDBC AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=be9ad1ffaf643ce58ccc2fd53e7e4504 values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=HTTP AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=99648243744a3efea5952abe216b49f5 values: AdapterSWCV=3b787a8035c111d6bbe0efe50a1145a5 SWCVVersion=640 AdapterType=JMS AdapterNamespace=http://sap.com/xi/XI/System SWCVElementTypeId=01200615320200005507 SWCVName=SAP_BASIS SWCVVendor=sap.com

CPAObject: (AdapterTypeMetaData) keys: ObjectId=8b95769f448d3977899254c65a2c8ec6

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Perform full CPACache refresh

http://server:port/CPACahce/refresh?mode=full

Use PIDRUSER for refreshing the cache.

And make a full SXI_CACHE refresh.

Regards,

Prateek