cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL iview getting expired (webdynpro iview ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have an application on production which consists of four tabs. Out of which,one tab is for our UWL (My Inbox), But it is happening that some user when clicks on that tab after logging, the screen appears with the Expired message ("Webdynpro application'Overview' expired. refresh the browser.").

1) Tab consists of two iviews. one is webdynpro application iview and second is Universal worklist

inbox iview (UWL).

2) Issue coming after upgrade (EP6 to EP7).

3) Timeout set for the Universal worklist is approx 41 mins.

4) No timeout is set for the webdynpro application.

5) Issue coming randomly. Doesnot persists for longtime.

Kindly help. Need to resolve asap as its on production.

Thanks n Regards,

Mandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can set the expiration time for your web dynpro application through NWDS. Double click the application to get the property window-> select the tab 'Application properties'->Click 'new'->select type 'pre-defined'->browse and select ExpirationTime-> mention time in the value in seconds, say 3600 (1 hr). Hope this helps.

Thanks and regards

shanto aloor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shanto,

I can set the expiration time for webdynpro application But problem is that, that screen includes 2 iviews,

1) 1 is webdynpro app which is alwayz visible, its not gtting expired.

2) And other is the 'OverView' which is a portal iview with 41 mins expiration time But still getting expired.

If the OverView expires, still the webdynpro application is visible on the upper half screen But other haf screen gives message that 'Overview expired'.

Kindly suggest me sumthing.............

Thanks n regards

Mandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the following link it may help you....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/5f/2720a513ea4ce9a5a4e5d285a1c09c/frameset.htm

Thanks and Regards

shanto aloor