cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one issue in Solman. Here user is asking me to replicate structure and documents from one main project to another projects. So, I need your suggestions. I hope you will respond me.

Thanks,

Smita.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello folks,

I have a similar requirement too. For one of our customer we completed the blueprinting phase with our firms' Solman with the project structure and the documents loaded. Now the customers own Solman is ready for the config/realization phase and beyond. How do we get the project structure alongwith the documents therein from our Solman to our customers Solman.

Thanks.

-

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two solutions for your question based on the situation, If you want the replica of the project on the same system / different system

Same System: execute SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN > select the project you want to > right click COPY/ goto menu PROJECT->COPY > give the name and desc and select the options you want to THAT`S IT...

Different: execute SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN > select the project you want to > click on the "TRANSPORT PROJECT" icon at the left bottom corner/ goto menu PROJECT->TRANSPORT > rest transport the same to the target system

Regards,

Niranjan