cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete hanging delivery requirement in APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Masters,

Delivery Requirement is still hanging in APO even if it is already finished on the R/3 side. It can be seen as a requirement unfulfilled in the RRP3 view.

We have tried to execute /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL but the Delivery Note could not be recognized. /SAPAPO/RLCDEL was also executed and /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 report but still it could not be deleted.

Please advise. Many thanks.

Regards,

Glason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Glason

Try executing the T Code : /sapapo/CCR. Run this Comparsion/Reconciliation program..

It would compare both R/3 and APO systems and would provide the differences.

You can delete the orders from APO from here also..

Regards

Nav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nav,

Thanks for replying. I have also performed the CCR but there was no inconsistency returned.

Scenario:

The documents in R/3 from the Sales Order to Transfer Order are consistently having a quantity of 10, 000 pcs. However, the Product view has an actual pegged of 6000 pcs only which is not matched in R/3 documents.

Regards,

Glason

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure to run /sapapo/om17 prior to trying to delete the data and also try /sapapo/rlc_del

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

I have tried OM17 and it returned consistent data. After that I performed RLCDEL and it returned also no inconsistency.

The scenario is: The delivery can only be seen in RRP3. The document was processed and completed a year ago. But the delivery is still hanging in RRP3.

Regards,

Glason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Try running report SDRQCR21 in R/3 for the material/plant combination of the hanging delivery.There may be some inconsistencies arised while processing it in R/3.Correct them using the report SDRQCR21 in R/3.Then run /sapapo/ccr in APO for the same combination.

Out of curiosity , just check VBBE table in R/3 and by any chance that delivery is still shown there.

Regards,

Nikhil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

see if this requirement is "fixed" in APO. in RLCDEL check the fixed indicator - and use delete from apo and r/3 option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Loknath,

I have tried that also but the no oder is deleted and the system does not recognize the hanging delivery. Even after trying the SDRQCR21 report.

Issue: The system does not return that there is a hanging delivery.

Regards,

Glason