cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price at header level then how to do billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i have one scenario where the price is at header level.

and for that reasoni have made the item catagory is not price relevant other wise it will ask price per each line item.

now i faced the probel during the tiem of delivery

after PGI when i am doing the billingby selecting the delivery document number error is comning that item is not billing relevant.

so how can i do the billing.

even i have tried with order related billing but then also its giving error as the same.

so what is the bset possible way for this scenario.

where we are having price at header and stock at the item level then how to do the billing.

what will be the configuration steps.

with hope and

Regards

Subrat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subu,

Generally price at the header level is carried out but it will distributed to item level also.

So you have to activate in the item category that it is relevant for pricing and billing.

Now go to pricing procedure and remove all the tick mark for the mandatory.

If you uncheck those mark then it will now give you any error in sales order.

This is the solution for your query but I want to know that how you are doing pricing at header level.

You have to enter manually all the pricing because header condition does not have access sequence.

So can you clarify my this doubt.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

We are doing pricing at header level as we are having mannual pricing.

We are going for header level pricing because we are having a huge no. of line items.and it consists of many small items whose price is very less. so we need to maintain the price at header level.

Now as per ur suggession i have done the things but i m getting problem at the time of tax cal culation'

we have TAXINJ process.

but in it its not calculating the tax.

With hope

Thanks with Regards'

Subrat Ranjan Panda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subu,

It was doing the calculation for tax before or not????

Because if you have done my procedure then it wont effect your pricing procedure calculation.

You have to check out your pricing procedure calculation in the from and to column.

If you where not able to solve by changing from and to field then post that matter over here.

Then we will give you the suggestion about how to use from and to column.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

when ever i am givinbg price at header it is multiplying it self with the number of line item. so if we need to put any price we have to calculate it manually per unit price then we have to put the price in this . so its really giving a pain to us if the amount will be divided amonge the line item rather multiplying it self then it will be a solution for the issue.

like if i m puting 1000 in the header its multiplying to 10 line item and the header price is coming as 10000. but we need to put amount as 10000 and it should divide it self with 10 item and per item it should come as 1000 rupees just the reverse what it coming now

thanks for all ur support till now.

with hope

regards

Subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subu,

Now I am confused actually what you want basically.

If you want that amount should divide to line item in some proportion then you write down the formula with the help of ABAPer.

And assign that formula to your header condition type in the AltCBV.

By this amount will be divided in some proportion. Now check out calculation in the condition of sales order.

See whether it is working or not.

Regards

Raj.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subrat,

As you want to carry out pricing at header level in the document and it can be done with the Manual pricing condition but the matter of fact is this that without the price lies in the item level and only through that you can do the billing. And as far as order related billing is concerned even in that case the scenario comes from the line items because in that also you do the billing of some material.

Now what i understand from your query is that you want to bill a sales order without considering the Material or say line items. So what will be the use of that because in your invoice if u'll be able to get price anyhow but you cant send that material on the road as their are certain rules & laws of the govt. for Invoices which you are not following by doing this.

so you just need to do the pricing on item level.

check it out with finance deptt also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The query is still not resolved my issue but need to close it as it is a long pending one.

RAJ ...thanks a lot.

But sorry for late action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in vov7 it's relevent for Billing.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls provide the Business Scenario, as i am unable to understand how come you can have a line item without a Price?

Regards

Vamsi