cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating message via NOTIF_CREATE and CRMD_ORDER. Difference??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

when creating a support message in Sol Man via tx: NOTIF_CREATE the business partner for function "reported by" is checked against external identification tab (tx: BP). So business partners can only be entered in field "reported by" when the respective entry got generated/created.

When the message gets created via CRMD_ORDER (and even the iBase component gets entered first), there is no check for "reported by" partner function. I am able to enter any business partner created in Sol Man. Not only those who correspond to the iBase component (like it is the case in NOTIF_CREATE).

Is there any (easy) way to change this behavior in tx: NOTIF_CREATE?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Yes you can do the following,

In SPRO

Create an access sequence taking current user as BP determinatin and then

go to your partner determination procedure,here assign the reported by partner the above sequence.

So who ever logs in to CRMD_ORDER , the ticket wil have his BP in the ticket in the reported by name.As this is logical also and the reporter doesnt has to type the name.

Also make the reporter field uneditable so no1 can change that also.

Pls assign pts if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakhar,

thanks for your answer. I know how to use access sequence but I would rather like to use NOTIF_CREATE instead of using CRMD_ORDER. So I need to find a way to switch off this check in NOTIF_CREATE.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Have you checked this Note 827940..it is release independent and tel how to customize notif_create.

Pls assign pts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks again for your reply.

Looks like this note was made for an older release of Sol Man. Cannot really find the Screen described in the note. But anyway, since the note is release independent I guess there is still no way to customize NOTIF_CREATE (except modifying).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hm... I think it is not a good idea to switch this check off anyway. I am not 100% sure but this might be the point at which it is checked if a key-user is allowed to open a message for a certain system.

So the only reasonable way to allow someone to open messages for all systems is to maintain identification tab in BP.

Answers (0)