cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stocks should be bolcked in the sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD gurus,

I have a requirement , for certian customers i need to block stocks in sales order level without batch , i am going to create delivery and PGI in future date , how can i block the stock with out creating delivery.

Rgds

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales order (SOBKZ = ) is not provided for this goods movement. at the time of transfer posting for job work scenario.

Thanks

Parag

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have run your scenario in my system

Against sales order it was showing warning message

But you can press enter and press enter and go ahead and save this as it is warning message only

You can check it in MMBE the stocks get reserved against this order no

Whenever you want to create the delivery you can do it in VL01n against this order as a normal process

You will not have any problem

Regards

raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 28, 2008 2:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear raja ,

you are absoultly right , but my problem it is creating an accounting document which i neednot required .

Rgds

madhu

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Create a delivery against that order and save without doing PGI, thus the stock would be reserved for that order and cannot be diverted unless the delivery is deleted

In OVZ9, select the box for "Include sales reqmts" but by doing this, irrespective of customer class (like top customers who give business in large volume), as and when order is generated, stock will be allocated to that order

Go to MB1B, input Movement Type 412E, Plant, Storage location and execute. There give the sale order against which you would like to reserve the stock and proceed.

Here the first option you dont want to do it

Third option is already suggested

Try the second one

Regards

Raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a sales order for the customer and note down the order no

t code MB1B movement type 412 E

In this input your sales order no

And save

stocks will be reserved for your sales order

You can check the same in MMBE

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

Thanks for your prompt response , while doing the process what you told i am getting the below error,

Pls help me out.

Sales order (SOBKZ = ) is not provided for this goods movement

Rgds

Madhu