cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with SDN and Mozilla FireFox

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to acces SDN portal with Mozilla FireFox 0.9 Browser, but I can't.

Anybody could helpme? It's only a personal problem or it's a general problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Try checking your cookie settings. Go to Options>Privacy and make sure the cookie box is checked to allow them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem with Firefox 0.9.2. It has working until a week, that began the problem.

I get a white page, nothing more

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have had the same problem, but I solved it by deleting all cookies from sdn.sap.com and then logged in again.

Hope it helps you.

<b>Update:</b>

Sorry I thought it helped - but it seems that it is necessary to delete the cookies again when the session expires...

I really think SAP and sdn should put some effort into solving such "simple" problems.

/Peter

Message was edited by: Peter Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try adding www.sdn.sap.com to the sites allowed to open up unrequested popups because sdn refreshs its cookie that way.

Lajos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Impossible with Firefox 1.0. After logging I get a blank page, no errors, nothing!

I have tried, deleting cookies, allowing popups, but nothing!.

I think that SAP Enterprise Portal use Javascript functions that are not in the standards of the W3C, I mean, ECMAScript standard. Maybe it use javascript only supported by IE....

SAP may have a look to browsers statistics (http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_stats.asp).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved! Now it works with Firefox under W2000 and WXP

Thanks

maximilian_schaufler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

why not also write about what you did to solve your problem, so all the others that read this thread can learn from it.

Regards,

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't do anything. Now it works under W2000 without problems...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fine here for my firefox 0.9. Standard install.