cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our Scenario, When GRN is made against PO stock is posted Quality as QM is active.

Now Quality dept inspect the material (Results are recorded & UD is done to blocked stock as the material is rejected.) now when our quality dept is taking report from qa33 that how much stock is lying in block stock by selecting layout showing a correct report. but when we are posting block material to unrestricted ( by management decision ) with movement type 343.now the stock is posted to unrestricted. But then also the report still showing the block stock what to do for it.

Can anybody help me out in this regards.

Thanks in advance.

A

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Pls try to understand the purpose of the report QA33. It is related purely to quality only so it will shoe the status of the material, batch , stock till it will be linked to QM only. I mean it will show you the perfect status where you have posted the stock from Quality, but will not track where the stock moves after that, hence it is not Stock over view report. To track the same you should try MB51, which will track you where/when/by whom the batch or material moved. But sorrowfully I have to say QA33 will not help you in that case. Regards, Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Mr. joshi is right, use MMBE report to where is the stock exactly.

sree