cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quote to Order:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Guru's,

A Order from a Quotation: Where Can i control the Quantities that are copied.

It should be that while creating the Order the users are not allowed to modify the order quantity.

Suppose the quote is of 10 QTY.

the order will be of 10 qty and cannot be modified to 20(say )Qty.

Please suggest.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

At the time of Sales Order creation (VA01), with reference to Quaotation; System allow to change Qty. (in Tab: Item Selection).

To Control the same, in T. Code: VTAA, I think, we need to write our own requirement (i.e. greying-out the field: Qty, for qty change).

You may use standard routine type: 301, with some modifications, made in to T. Code: VOFM and attach the same in to Item (dialog structure), for Item Category: AGN, within T. Code: VTAA.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard control for this is it other than requiremnets.

regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear A S,

As per me (please get it verified with others), there is no such standard routine/ copy control settings, that will restrict Qty change, at the time of Order creation (with ref. to Quotation).

We have to write our own requirement ( Suggestion: Use a standard routine for modification, instead writing a whole new routine).

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

One option is at item category level.

Completion Rule = u2018Bu2019 Item is completed after full quantity has been referenced.

But one thing is that if the quotation contains 100 items and u are creating SO for 110, system will allow, but again if u try creating wrt same Quotation system wont allow.

Sam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tcode:VTAA

select source type qt, dest type or,check the copy control rule of quantity copy , set it blank.