cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCST and JLST are not getting copied in to Sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using TAXINN tax procedure

I have maintained all the below condition types records in VK 11

JEXP : 14 % (Key combination Only Material )

JEAP : 2 % (Key combination Only Material

JESP : 1 % (Key combination Only Material

All these condition types are copied in to my sales order.

I have a problem in JCST and JLST I maintained the condition types for these 2 conditions also in VK11. But these are not getting copied in to my sales order.

What customization i need to do for JCST and JLST to get copied in to my sales order or else these conditions types need to flow from FI .

Please help me its argent.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That error will come - no problem you can just go a head an create it

create a Tax code relevant for your company ie for Country IN in ftxp and save it

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhire,

Thanks for your reply,

In my customer master and mater master in billing tab in tax classification what I need to maintain JCST , JLST or JTX1,JTX2,JTx3,JTx4.

And in case of customer C form what I need to do.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

For JLST and JCST you hv to check condition Catagory must be D.and mantain the Condition Record for JLST and JCST.Make Sure JLST and JCST condition should be in SD Pricing Procedure and mantain vale at FROM tab.

Make sure u hv to fill customer region at Customer master data and Region of Delivering Plant.

Pl Check this settings.

Regards

Sahoo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

In Taxinn you have to maintain the condition record. and in the condition type - the condition category type must me Tax. Hope the access sequence are selected like JLST and JCST. if you have maintained the JLST and JCST condition type as Automatic posting - if will flow to pricing only if you maintain the proper sequence ie condition record.

Kindly check your config again and let us know

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i am trying to create a condition record for JCST and JLS i am facing this problem in Transaction Code: VK11 "Tax ID I2 cannot be checked (there are several/no tax records)"

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check ANALYSIS in Condition tab. What is the message coming?

Sam