cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To clear local data on the screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

While I create the sales order VA01 for the 2nd time, by default data exisits (Previous entries on the create Sales Order Initial Screen) ie., entires with description for Order Type, Sales Area etc. appears on the screen by default.

While recording I want to record the screen without this default entries. Is there any option to clear these local data.

Inputs will be of great help.

regards,

Vijayashree

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vijayashree,

I think u r record for the purpose of coding in APABer end . If so , no problem , record and tell ABAPer not to consider these fields sothat he will take care while coding the same .

When parameter id is assigned to the fields like sales area and order thpe , naturally it will carry memory to next transaction . My suggesstion is , let this continue , do not stop it .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In any screen click on customizing local layout( Alt+F12). choose options.

Goto local data tab Select the option off in History segment. click on apply.

or

Click on clear history.

Logout of the sap and re login.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai chandrasekhar,

Thank you for the response. Initially I did the same, did the settings, logged off n logged in.

However, it works only for the 1st time, for the 2nd time default values are displayed from the previous transaction, which is not required in my case.

further i/p's are welcome.

rgds,

Vijayashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in SU01 > Put ur user ID and enter>check parameters whether any maintained for sales org, dist, div

Sam