cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modify the SC which is approved but no follow on doc created!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are working on SRM 5.0 ,Extended classic scenario.

My query is;

How do i change a Shopping cart which has been approved but yet not converted into a PO in SRM?

As per std,SC cannot be chnaged once approved or if the follow on doc exists!

But I need to modify the SC once approved and before creating the PO.

I have seen all the threads on the forum which discuss the sam e query but couldnt find any workaround/solution in any of the threads!

Has anyone worked on similar reqt before?If so,can you pls share the solution .

All suggestiosn will be appreciated and rewarded as well.

Thanks.

- SRM tech

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any suggestions?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SRM TECH,

After approval SC, SC immediately created a follow on document .You can delete the SC. it is SAP standard.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for the reply.We are crearting the PO from the SC in the sourcing cockpit.My reqt is that before the PO is created for the SC,the requester can change the SC in the tarsnactin CHECK STATUS.

I know in std this is not possible.Just wnated to know what could be the various workarounds possible.Also if the std code needs to be mdofied,what needs to be done?which Program needs to be modified so that the CHNAGE button is visible under CHECK STATUS even after the SC is approved. i.e. CHANGE button is ALWAYS visible in the transaction CHECK STATUS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here there is only one way, you need to config the WF for PO approval. because if the SC is not converted in to PO then there is a change to for a change.

regards

satish