cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIME object in ITS mobile missing using MC9090

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have a question regarding MIME objects.

When I start my created internet service (theme 99, style mobile devices, standard mobile.css) I can see all the templates. The standard SAP icons like logoff.gif and saplogo.gif are also visible (the path to them is i.e. "/sap/public/bc/its/mimes/itsmobile/99/images/all/saplogo.gif").

But as soon as the user triggers an error message, the corresponding message appears, but the icon is missing. Instead, only a red cross is visible. (This happens on the mobile device wavelink browser aswell as in the internet explorer on a desktop computer). The path is to this icon is "/sap/public/bc/its/mimes/itsmobile/99/images/all/error.gif"

All needed services like "sap/public/bc/its/mimes" and so on are activated, so I don't know, why this standard SAP icon is missing. How can I add it so it will be shown? I've read sth. about mimeURL, but can't figure out, what needs to be inserted and where this has to be done. I thought, that all standard icons are available by default when all needed service are activated?

Any help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

can you please check in se80 the internet service ITSMOBILE. There you should see under Theme 99 - Mime-Objects - IMAGES - ALL the available mime objects. you should see there error.gif. I just checked it in my system.

Best regards,

Klaus

Former Member
0 Kudos

The mentioned error.gif icon is available in service ITSMOBILE. I cleared the MIME cache in SITSPMON and the HTTP Server cache in SMICM. After that, no icons were shown at all in my custom Service (using the standard mobile.css) anymore. But after I started the testservice ITSMOBILE00 (which uses standard icons), they also popped up in my self created internet service. It seems that once those icons are used in an already existing standard SAP internet service (like the mentioned ITSMOBILE00), they also can be used in my custom service. Wierd, but works...

Answers (0)