cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales office and sales group compulsory when creating a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When creating a new sales order, I would like to have the sales office and sales group compulsory.

Does anyone know where is the customizing point?

Thanks for your help,

Ronan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ronan

You create the varient thr SHD0 transaction is VA01 and make the sales office and sales group mandatory. And then assign the varient tomyour sales doc type in VOV8. This way you can make these two fields mandatory. Alternatively you can do thr. incompletion log as explained by ohter experts.

Thx.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ronan,

Spro --> Img --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Log of Incomplete items --> Define Incompleeness Procedure (T. Code: OVA2)

Here, Select Group as A - Sales Header

and double-click: Procedures (left hand Dialog Structure).

On to next screen, select Incompleteness Procedure "11" and double click: Fileds (left hand Dialog Structure).

On to next screen, include Table-Filed as:

1. VBAK - VKBUR (for Sales Office) and

2. VBAK - VKGRP (for Sales Group)

for both the entries, select Scr. as "KKAU" and Status as 01 and check Warning.

Note: To make changes in to InCompleteness Procedure, click: (CTRL+F1)

Recommendation: Please save chnaged Incompleteness Procedure as Z - procedure; to avoid changes in to Standard Procedure.

Now,

Spro --> Img --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Log of Incomplete items --> Assign Incompleeness Procedure --> Assign procedures to the sales document types (T. Code: VUA2)

Here, assign your Order type (say, OR) to your Incompleteness Procedure (say, Z - Procedure)

Check Field: IC-Dialog as per requirement (Clck the field and press F1, to read its usage).

Now, Go to, T. Code: VOV8; and select your Sales Doc. Type (say, OR).

Within the Sales Doc., Assign your defined Incompleteness Procedure in to:

Tab: Transacton Flow --> Field: Incompl.proced.

Note: To enable screen, for changes, press (CTRL+F4).

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronan,

Its better you can go with User exits (MV45AFZZ).

MV45AFZZ , here you can do the validation and even you can through the error message at the va01 entry screen for the particular screen, so that it becomes mandatory for the user to input the sales office and sales group compulsory this is better than shdo and incompletion log.

Regards,

Vveiks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried SHD0 and create transaction variant for VA01.

Regards,

Uday

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ronan

In SPRO->sales and distribution->basic functions->Incompletion Log , here you assign the sales office and sales group fields in the incompletion log status and then assign that status number to the document type

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think your requirement can be met through the incompletion log

ImgSD-basic functions---log of incomplete items

In this add these two fields in the sales document header

I think the t code here is OVA2

right now i dont have access to SAP and you have to wait for another 12 hrs if you want me to give you exact settings

After setting this pls dont forget to put a tick box in the incomplete messages tick box in the transaction flow tab in VOV8

This will ensure the order will not get saved if any data is incomplete

Regards

Raja