cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic substitution for network activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have managed a substitution for network activities. But I want this substitution automatic when saving network or all project (CJ20N). On IMG on network profile, I have not the "automatic substitution indicator" I have usually on "project profile".

Have you an idea, please ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your requirement is that you want the substitution automatic when saving network or all projects.

On IMG on network profile, you are not getting the "automatic substitution indicator" that is standard.

infact you network activity susstitution rule will flow to project via assignment of that network profile to project pfofile.

Please follow below steps.

1. you have to tick mark the filed 'automatic substitution indicator' in all the project profile for which you want substitution automatic when saving.

2. in that above step no. project profiles you have to use the network profile in which you have defined your substition for the activities.

Regards

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitin

Acctually i did that and checked the correct asigment of Network profile onto Project Profile. But still it seems not working properly.

All i can do is to run Manually the substitution on activity level One by one..

am i missing something?

regards

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run proram RGUGBR00 and regenerate all validations and check again

also create a new project to check as it may not be retrospective

if this does not work then check again as per Nitin