cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing All Rows of step loop or table control in HTML

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to show all the rows of an internal table using Step Loop.

I have tried to make the step loop variable in order to show all the rows in HTML but that does not work. I only see rows corresponding to the R3 screen. I also tried table control but had the same problem.

Here is a my current code in html:

`repeat with j from 1 to I_BAL_DATA-PERNR.dim`

`end`

I also tried

`repeat with j from 1 to I_BAL_DATA-PERNR.max`

`end`

Neither option rendered all my rows in HTML.

Is there a way to ensure all the rows are rendered in HTML without providing paging buttons?

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I dont have much knowledge about Business HTML. Can anyone tell me how to create a table control. The requirement is to accept two fields from user and then on click of a button get these values populated on a table control. Can u pls help me out on this??

Also to create the table, I tried using SAPTemplateTableBegin()functions, but using these functions gives me an error. Is the because the standard SAP template files does not exist or what??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the confirmation. I had solved bay doing the following below:

In the service file set the ~autoscrell to 1. I also included the following code in the html template.

`repeat with x from 1 to EMPNUM.dim`

`end`

In abap I did the following:

CALL FUNCTION 'ITS_PING'

EXCEPTIONS

ITS_NOT_AVAILABLE = 1

OTHERS = 2.

IF SY-SUBRC EQ 0.

CLEAR: COUNTER.

LOOP AT I_BAL_DATAALL.

ADD 1 TO COUNTER.

FIELD-SET 'EMPNUM' COUNTER I_BAL_DATAALL-PERNR.

ENDLOOP.

FIELD-TRANSPORT.

ENDIF.

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samson,

there are two ways to do this, but depending on the size of the table, the HTML page size can be really large and (with ITS 6.20) the ITS can run out of context memory. If your increase the context size ITS can exceed the 2 GB process memory limit. Therefore be careful.

1.) in ITS 6.20 you can set the parameter ~autoscroll to 1 in the service file. ITS then automatically loads the complete table or steploop. With integrated ITS this parameter dont work.

2.) use the FIELD-SET macros from function group AWRT, loop over the internal table in ABAP and write the table to the ITS context. In business HTML you can loop over the fields as in your example.

The documentation about the field macros can be found here:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/48/35d69f4abf11d18a0f0000e816ae6e/frameset.htm">Field-set documentation</a>

Best regards,

Klaus