SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages in ECRMREPL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

In transaction ECRMREPL, I would like to see all the transaction number for each message. Actually we click on the transaction number and we get the error message.

Is it possible ? By MF or table ?

Hope you could help me.

Mathieu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECRMREPL we can see the error mesages with transaction number.

If you want our own messages in Ecrmrepl it is also possible.

When we are calling the MDT templtes then we can raise our error messages. it will display all error messages in Ecrmrepl.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECRMREPL we can see the error mesages with transaction number.

If you want our own messages in Ecrmrepl it is also possible.

When we are calling the MDT templtes then we can raise our error messages. it will display all error messages in Ecrmrepl.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva.

Thanks for your reply.

I think I said you a wrong explication.

I am interested to get a personal view in ECRMREPL. For example a table with :

- first column : transaction number

- second column : error message

Like that, i can see how many transaction number there are for an error message.

But I don't know how to do the link between transaction number and error message.

Regards,

Mathieu.

0 Kudos

I am not getting your question properly.

What i understood is you want to create one table with 2 fields transaction number and error messages .

And you want to update all transaction numbers and error messages in this table.

Explain me what exactly you want to acheive with this transaction.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

0 Kudos

Hello,

it's a very old subject but do you find the solution to display this kind of report.

Thanks for your feedback

Best Regards,

Antoine

0 Kudos

Hi Antoine,

Yes, it is possible by creating table variant. You need to change the sequence / position of columns in the order you need. Then you double click on icon top right "Table Setting" and create variant and activate it. (if this variant is activated system wide then every time you use this transaction, same column sequence will be visible.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Avinash

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also don't get the question. When you start ECRMREPL for a certain time period and hit F5 in the result screen you are forwarded to the error statistic view and there you can select each error and display the detailed crm contract numbers which are affected by that error. Also a summary of the error numbers is given, e.g. 4 times the error ECRM_CONTR 117. All summarized by the MDT. You can use filters on that as well.

So I don't get the desired functionality - its all available within the standard right now.

Kind regards

Uwe