cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change condition MWST in sales contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Following the changes in tax in UK from 17.5% to 15% i need to change a number of contracts, we create annual contracts in April for monthly maintenance of vehicles - a billing run is done on the last day of the month in arrears, the bills that will be produced at the end of december for the scheduled maintenance carried out will need to have 15% VAT on them, how do i update the MWST pricing condition?

I have end dated 17.5% with effect from 30.11.2008 and created a new condition of 15% as from 01.12.2008 - when i run a carry out pricing update nothing happens, i have also changed the pricing date on the contract but still nothing

any ideas most welcome

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karen

Check this thread whether it will be of helpful to you

[TAX Change|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Note 117983 - Change of tax on sales/purchases (w/o tax jur.code) and related

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

We had then same issue in ireland this week what we have done is updated the VAT rate on the Tax codes in config financial accounting from 21% to 21.5% then we transported the change to the config into our Q client. It will sit there untill monday morning where we will move it into the production enviorment before the first invoice is issued.

I think the sap standard way is to create a new tax codes for the new rates and keep the old ones also but our customer is VAT exempt so it is very limited what they charge VAT on