cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

After creating Delivery am not able to do PGI,when I instruct for PGI a display log pops up saying

Good movement : error log

E VL 609

Delivery has not been putaway/picked (completely)

E VL 608

Delivery has not been completely processed by WM

How do I proceed further and for ur information I am practising in IDES...so need ur assistance...

Thanks in advance......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is you picking field is grayed out if yes then create transfer order thru TCode LT03 & do picking from warehouse then again go back to delivery change & do PGI.

Rgds

San

Edited by: SAN_SD on Nov 27, 2008 3:57 PM

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks...my previous query got solved....now when I try to do PGI an error with a msg

E M7 053

Posting only possible in periods 2002/11 and 2002/10 in company code 1000

so I need to do any configurations in company code level?.......help me out.....

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If posting is the problem go to MMPV and give your company code and check the closing period . Now you need to close the period so use t.code MMRV and give the month and year 10/2008 and execute also for month 11/2008.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use TCode MMPV & put company code in TO COMPANY code & close the period month wise like

put period 11 (month) & fiscal year 2002 then execute. Do the same procees till november 2008.

Rgds

San

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply...It was very useful....but still I am encountering some other error like

"For object RF_BELEG 1000,number range interval 49 does not exist FBN1"

Wht wud b te solution?................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to TCode FBN1, Put your company code & click on change interval icon.Then put 49 under column NO. put year 2008, put in from number 4900000000, to numbr 4999999999 save.

Rgds

San

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear San,

Thanks for your valuable input.....my issue got solved but 1 thing I need to clarrify with u how u decided the To number is 4999999999?.......how the end number has to be decided?.....

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saravan

When you go to FBN1 and give the number 49 from 4900000000, to number 4999999999 , but you can maintain your own number range , just press F4 and check what are the number range available and assign to the number 49 and give the year 2008 and save and then work , so that you can proceed further.

Regards

Srinath

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravan,

U create number range for company code using T.code FBN1.

I hope ur problem solve.

Regards

karunakar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sarvanaku

Check wheather stock is available or not for that material for which you are doing PGI.I think stock is not available that is why it is giving an error. Go to MMBE and check the stock of that material in that plant and storage location

Regards

Srinath