cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery should go for credit hold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created order, it went for credit block and I released the order. Now I am creating delivery, this delivery should go for credit block immediately.I want the solution for this

Thanks in Advance

Raju Singhi Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to ova8 under the released documents are still unchecked .

there Number days -

specifies the number days which changed documents must be rechecked there u give 0 days then system will

checked automatically for the delivery level.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order Once released are not checked on Delivery even if you have credit check activated on both order & delivery. If an order is relased then delivery will go through without any credit check. e.g. if an invoice is about to go due tomorrow and you make an order today and try to delivery it tomorrow then and then only it will go through a credit check.

Best regards,

Shahzad Khero

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try going to IMG > SD > Basic Func > Credit Mgmt/Risk Mgmt > Credit Mgmt > Assign Sales Doc and Delivery Doc. select for delivery types and activate credit check.

post again for feedback. also refer to a similar current thread "Double Credit Check" (almost the same issue).

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on Nov 27, 2008 8:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I activated the credit check at order level and delivery level.. with credit group 01 at order level and 02 at delivery level. and the customer exceded the limit so, order went for credi block and I released it when I create the delivery, delivery is not going for credit block it showing the status 'D' which is released

Appreciate your further suggessions...

Thanks in Advance

Raju Singhi Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you maintain the automatice credit check for the delivery in OVA8?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now, go to OVA8 -> select CCARkcCG {01 for sales orders} which is there for your sales orders -> copy the same and create new into CCARkcCG {02 for deliveris} which would be for your deliveries...

Then you need to assing this credit group "02" for your delivery type in SD-> Basic functions-> Credit/risk manangement-> credit management -> assign sales documents & delivery documents

This will cater to your requirement.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I activated the credit check at order level and delivery level.. with credit group 01 at order level and 02 at delivery level. and the customer exceded the limit so, order went for credi block and I released it when I create the delivery, delivery is not going for credit block it showing the status 'D' which is released

Appreciate your further suggessions...

Thanks in Advance

Raju Singhi Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you ticked "status/block" field, "open items field" & "oldest open item field" in OVA8 for your delievery credit check ? if not.. then tick them up.

Check the same and let me know.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I Appreciate your quick responce.. status/Block is ticked for Open items and Oldest open items..

Still I am not getting block at delivery level.. I have maintained the same settings to delivery credit group 02 same as order credit group 01 in OVA8.. order is going for credit block but delivery is not going for credit block..

I am really lookforward your reply.

Thanks and Regards

Raju Singhi Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check on below parameters in OVA8:

Checks

Static - Activate Reaction - B Status/Block - Activate

Make this settings and check if it works, I am sure it will work.

Hrishi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi raju singh

Have you checked in OVA8 status/block field, open items field & oldest open item field. Also check the time horizon wheather it is for months/days/weeks .As it is grayed it , go to OMO1 and select the infostructure S060 and change if required to days or months or weeks

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear raju,

Put delivery block - credit check in the order type and test . Transaction VOV8.

saravanan