cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative stocks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear WMS Gurus,

I confirmed the transfer order from Mtrl doc that is from 902 storage type and stock has been moved to normal storage type but still in 902 storage type negative stocks are there.

Pls clarifiy in this issue.

Rgds

madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu

Sorry I do not think that you understood me

In 902 you can take as much as you like and it will continue to go negative, what you need to do is find the stock that matches the negative stock that does not physically exist and put it back TO 902 not from 902

First take the stock you moved to the normal st type and put it back to 902 so that the mormal st type is youe SOURCE and 902 is youe DESTINATION.

Then you are back where you where

Now find the qty of stock that is negative in 902 in a normal st type, ensure that it does not physically exist and move it FROM to normal st type TO 902 and then the negative will go

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are numerous possibilities as to why 902 is negative but the fact is something has been moved from there that did not exist.

You must have stock showing somewhere in the system (use LS24 to see where all the stock is) that matches this negative.

Find it and do a Transfer order with LT01 movement type 999 and take it from the source and send it to 902 to the correct bin and the negative will disappear.

If you check your History for this product you should be able to trace the mistake

MB51 movement 101 will show all of the goods receipts for the material, LT22 with 902 as the source st type will show how many transfer orders where created for this material. In there if you do some analysis you will see where too much was taken

I hope that this Helps.

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per your reply i moved the negative stock to normal strorage type now the negative stock is become doubled . pls help me out.

Rgds

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give more details of your case : at least : LS24 before the TO and after

Seb