cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double credit check

0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have a requirement that we wish to have credit checks at 2 levels.

1.First we want that at order level it should block the sales order if the orders exceeds the credit limit ( this is already happening)

2. Once the credit block is released, then at the time of PGI it should again block the delivery or should again run the credit check and block the PGI. ( REQUIRED)

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz go thru this once.

Hi,

Automatic credit control settings are maintained in "OVA8".

Areas to be checked:

1. For the sales document type in VOV8, the "check credit limit" must be "D"& "credit group" is "01".

02,03 as required.

2. In the pricing procedure for the final credit price line, maintain "A" in the sub total column. This is carried over as the "credit price".

3. In VOV7, for the item category, the "credit active" field must have a tick. If there is no tick on this, then credit check will never happen.

4. While maintaining the credit limit for the customer in "FD32", in the "status" section maintain the "risk category".

5. Now in OVA8, maintain the settings for the combination of "credit control area + risk category + credit group". The credit group should be the same as maintained in VOV8 for the sales doucment type. Inside this you have ticked against "static check" & "open orders" as well as "open deliveries" have also been ticked.

Now in the same line if you see, you have a column for reaction:

" " No message

A Warning

B Error message

C Like A + value by which the credit limit has been exceeded

D Like B + value by which the credit limit has been exceeded

Select a message according to your requirement - how do you want the SAP system to behave in case of a credit failure.

There is a column for "status/block". This is basically blocking the delivery from getting created in case of a credit check failure. But this setting makes sense only if you have selected either "A" or "C" in the "reaction" column. For "B" & "D", the sales order won't be created at all.

6. Check for the assignment of the credit control area in the customer master - sales area data - billing screen. But this is not so important, without this also the system checks for the credit check.

Check following Transactions.

1. OB38- Assign Company Code to cr control Area

2. OVFL- Assign Sales Area to Cr control Area

3. XD02 -

4. OBZK

5. OB45

6. OVAK

7. OVAD

8. OB01

9. OVA8

10. OVA7

11. FD32

12. VOV7

13. V/08 Maintain Subtotal A in pricing Procedure

14. OB45- Maintain Update -12

Hope this solves your problem.

Regards

Sujith

0 Kudos

Friends

I have done the following settings

In OVA8 i have the follwoing 2 combinations

Cr Control area + Risk Ctgy + 01 (Credit chk at sales order)

Cr Control area + Risk Ctgy + 03 (Credit chk at PGI)

also i have assigned the sales order type to 01

and delivery type to Dlvery group 02 and GI group 03

But still the system only stops me at the sales order level only and when i release it it allows me to do the delivery and then PGI without any block

I want it to block me at the PGI level also

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now, go to OVA8 -> select CCARkcCG {01 for sales orders} which is there for your sales orders -> copy the same and create new into CCARkcCG {02 for deliveris} which would be for your deliveries...

Then you need to assing this credit group "02" for your delivery type in SD-> Basic functions-> Credit/risk manangement-> credit management -> assign sales documents & delivery documents

This will cater to your requirement.

Hrishi

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Naveen,

You need to configure it for deliveries also...Like Crdeit Group for deliverires in OVA6.

And the same settings you have to do for OVA8 again.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Credit checks are two types 1)Simple 2)Automatic.

Simple credit checks the credit value only at order level,where as Automatic credit checks the credit value at order,delivery &pgi, Hope ur issue will be solved with Automatic Credit Check.

Plz go thru the help for Automatic credit check for more clarity.

Regards

Sujith

0 Kudos

Hi Sujith

Wwe already have a Automatic credit check at sales order level but we need the same check at delivery level also.That is both of them are reuired for a single complete order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try going to IMG > SD > Basic Func > Credit Mgmt/Risk Mgmt > Credit Mgmt > Assign Sales Doc and Delivery Doc. select 'credit limit check for delivery types', look for the relevant delivery types and make entries in the Delivery and GI fields using F4 to select your options.

please post again for feedback.

regards.