cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to see the whole content on the Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not able to see the complete content of the Thread in the Browser. Now, I'm not able to reply to this thread. Can someone help me in this regard. I'm facing this problem since SCN look and feel has changed. Can't we use the whole browser window instead of cutting down the page on both sides.

[Please Check this Thread|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/forums]

Thanks,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First and foremost the link that you've provided opens up the Expert Forums main Page.

Secondly if you are not able to see the whole page, I guess that means you need to scroll right to see the end of the text and then you can see the Reply and other Buttons.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know that, There is no scroll bar and the next thing is it is not convenient to keep scrolling the page right.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Scroll bar is at the end of the page. but you can click on the text and scroll right.

I dont think there's any other option yet for that.

Check this out.

pk

Edited by: prashanth kishan on Nov 27, 2008 5:37 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm,

[Check this Thread|]

[and this one|]

We hope they'll widen the pages.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,

Sai

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the problem occurs when users type text within the {q.uote} tags.

Hope somebody resolves the issue.

Fingers crossed XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

pk

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In such cases, place your mouse on the text and then press the right arrow key, so that you can see the screen moving towards right side.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi