cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AGS_WORKCENTER service

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to activate the AGS_WORKCENTER service in SolMan 4 but it seems it does not work. Does anyone know if a HTTP handler needs to be assigned to it or are there other services that need to be activated with it?

thanks,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if these services are active as well:/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_incident_man

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_workcenter

/sap/bc/ags_workcenter/ags_work_appln

/sap/bc/ags_workcenter/ags_work_webgui

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_trans_print

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_incident_create_app

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_change_man

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_setup

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_job_sch_man

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_implementation

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_bp_iterf_mon

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_services

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_rbe

/sap/bc/solman/nwbc/solmanwork

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_gui_selection

/sap/bc/dal/demoA

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wdc_wba_rfc_monitoring

/sap/bc/bsp/sap/wba_start_smdia

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_gui_default_set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anders,

Many thanks for the reply. The problem is actually is situated else where but i have activated the services. Some i had already started, some i didn't but i have awarded points.

thanks,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Just in case your SOLMAN_WORKCENTER is still not working. I was in the same situation where I had activated all of the relevant workcenter services via txn SICF. The symptoms were actually that immediately upon going to SOLMAN_WORKCENTER, I would get a very quick SAP NetWeaver Web Dynpro ABAP splash screen and then right after that, I received an error of RABAX_STATE saying the ..."ags_workcenter" could not be called due to this error. Then in the IMG under the Solution Mgr area, there is the option called "Activate Solution Manager Services" under the "Work Center" area. That activates about 20 services. I then applied Note 1135008 "BPM Work Center Update and Bugfix for ST400 SP15, SP16" and that resolved the problem. My SOLMAN system at the time was at ST400 SP15. Good luck.

Jim Cleek

EDS, an HP Company

Answers (0)