Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOCK TRANSPORT ORDER With in One company code

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Laksmipathi,

While RP delivery in stock transfer order With in One company code, the sym will pick movement tyoe 641 and which ic configrued in SL .But in STO there is no sale order creation that i mean SL will pick only in sale order.

Here order type UB and plant combination sym will pick the Delivery type NL

NL -NORM -V sym will pick Item category NLN of Delivery not of sale order.

NLN-NN(Schedule line)

Generally we know the SL which is determined by item category and MRP type , here item category is coming only in RP delivery document.

So my question is

Question 1.how this 641 which has determined while RP Delivery document?

if it is determining from schedule line NN , how it can be consider since sale order is not in the picture?

Question 2. In 641 the cost has been updating /Accounting document is getting generatiing where as in VF01 billing doc not relevent for Accounting doc .so how we can settle or balance the cost of this material while occured in 641 or PGI?

Question 3.What are the business benifits while doing STO?

i am new in this and Pls advice how to give the point to you .

Regards

ISHI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hishikesh

What you have written is correct.

A1. In case if STO the item category is assign to Delivery typeitem category groupusages+ Item category of the higher-level item Tocde (ZERO)0VLK Taking the item category and and checking the schdeline assign to the same. In schedule line you will find 641.

A2. The accounting is happening for material value.

A3. By doing STO the comapny is able to provide the goods to the customer quickly and also help to take market share with local manufacturer. Once can not create manufacturing facility through out the country so they create depot and meet their sales requirement.

Thx.

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Thakkar,

I am not get cleared with your answer pls dont give like that answer

Regards

Ishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have replied to help you. I think better you be with your problem. In forum people share their knowledge to help others.

What is not clear to you ? or you are not clear for what you are not clear.

Bye.........................

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Thakkar,

Pls compare my question and ur answer

Question 1.how this 641 which has determined while RP Delivery document?

if it is determining from schedule line NN , how it can be consider since sale order is not in the picture?

What is I am not clearu2014that if i641 is determining from schedule line NN , how it can be consider since sale order is not in the picture?

Ur Ans:

A1. In case if STO the item category is assign to Delivery typeitem category groupusages+ Item category of the higher-level item Tocde (ZERO)0VLK Taking the item category and and checking the schdeline assign to the same. In schedule line you will find 641.

Query

OVLK which is delivery header and taking the item category of Delivery through Delivery typeitem category groupusages+ Item category of the higher-leveL.

Can we determine the SL with delivery type and delivery item category since sale order is not in the picture?

How we can take the sale order item category for find SL since sale order is not in the picture?

Question 2. In 641 the cost has been updating /Accounting document is getting generating where as in VF01 billing doc not relevant for Accounting doc .so how we can settle or balance the cost of this material while occured in 641 or PGI?

What is I am not clear-How settle cost of this material ?

Ur Ans : The accounting is happening for material value.

Are you think Is it correct this answer yourself?

Question 3.What are the business benifits while doing STO?

I am cleared in third answer which you given and I am appreciating to you ur response, but the answer should be according to my question.

Thanks

Ishi

Answers (0)