cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can we find CrEme327a_AX_CE50_PPC_minimal.CAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have folled the following link and in the 7th step put the CrEme327a_AX_CE50_PPC_minimal.CAB

in the shared folder can some one inform me how to do that... and where to find that purticular CAB file and iam Using MI 7.0

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/5079454e-ca3e-2b10-a199-e3695d06...

Thanks and regards

Manohar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creme is developed by NSICom. Please go to NSICom.Com and download the file from there. In your case it is Creme3.29 - that is the most actual version. You should follow the Download tab.

Furthermore have a look into the SAP NOtes. It is Note 772334 that should help yu in that case.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I have downloaded CrEme V3.29 folder and placed in the sharing folder and along with that i have to download MI25Tom_en.CAB file.

and as per Laboni Bhowmik we have to download

If the user is using Java Server Pages (JSP) model, to install SAP MI client the user needs MI25Tom_en.CAB file.

and if iam not wrong that is for MI 2.5 so what would be appropriate CAB file for MI7.0

Thanks and regards

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

download the MI installation file from Service.sap.com/swdc for MI7.0. If you unzip it, you will find the necessary MI7.0 client runtime. Take the CAB file and run it on the PDA.

Regards,

Oliver