Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message added to call adapter

michel_dekimpe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does anybody know where (abap code) an error message is added in the XI message ?

Regards, Michel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

michel_dekimpe
Participant
0 Kudos

Found the problem.

In an xsl mapping we should use the segment type (see tcode WE30) instead of the segment definition.

Regards, Michel

michel_dekimpe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Well, you actually can debug the program.

I looked in table T100 (message table) for message "XML IDoc conversion: No known segments identified", found message class IDOC_ADAPTER, message number 207.

When I have a look in program SAPLIDOC_ADAPTER_MB (Integration Engine IDoc Adapter) you will find

this message. Setting a break-point there activates the debugger when I restart the message in SXMB_MONI. I didn't find the solution yet but it seems that the idoc that I'm trying to send doesn't have

segments. Maybe this helps for other problems as well.

Regards, Michel

michel_dekimpe
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the answer.

It's just in general, whenever there is an error, I tought we should be able to debug the code when we restart the message in SXMB_MONI on the XI system.

The problem we currently have is the following error message.

"Error: XML IDoc conversion: No known segments identified"

I've looked on the forum and found some posts but the problem still occurs.

Regards, Michel

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tought we should be able to debug the code when we restart the message in SXMB_MONI

You can restart the message but debugging in this manner is not possible.

You may check the following things for your error case:

1. On XI, tcode idx1, the connection to your system is correct.

2. Delete and reload idoc metadata.

2. Make sure that if idoc is receiver, then in communication channel idoc version is correct.

Regards,

Prateek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is internally handled by the integration engine and is invisible to the users. Could ou tell us your requirement in detail?

Regards,

Prateek