cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch inspection lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

As per my client requirement the following scenerios i have to implement. So kindly give your valuable advise for the same

I have two Goods receipts with same batch. Suppose first GR qty is accepted with inspection lot, then second GR quantity also can add in same batch and same storage location without creating a new inspection lot.

Suppose first GR is rejected then for second GR new inspection lot will be created with same batch with same storage location.

Suppose first GR inspection lot is pending then second GR quantity also can add to first inspection lot.

Rgds,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

I have applied the solution, but it does not work with the Handling Unit.

Do you have a solution,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

The solution provided to you by Gajesh is absolutely bingo for you. Will work perfectly. And as per best of my information, it will work, even if the material is not batch managed also.

So just do the settings as suggested by Gajesh, in the inspection type for material master. And check.

Regards,

Shyamal

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

You can do this by

1) Go to QM view in Material master

2) Inspection setup

3) Inspection type Details

4) Inspection control - 2 An inspection lot for each material ,batch & Storage location

If you set this indicator, the system creates only one inspection lot for each material and batch. This setting is only advisable for materials with a batch management requirement.

You can setup this in the default values of inspection type

Please revert back with your feedback

Regards

gajesh