cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Determination Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to know how to set up Partner Determination Procedure for the following scenario.

We have Team1 who creates support messages in Solution Manger itself (not from satellite system)

There will be two support Team (Team 2 and Team 3) who will process these messages created by Team1 ( These are also in the same solution manager system)

Then individual Team members: Message Creators for Team 1

Message Processors for Team 2 and Team 3

Can some help me with steps to configure:

Define Partner Functions

Define Access Sequence

Define Parnter Determination Procedure.

Thanks !

Regards,

Pradeep L

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

who ever works with Service desk needs to have Business partner first so create it for all the members of team 1,2 and 3.

Secondly

Team 1 is message reporter's so you can create the general BP for them

But for

Team 2 and 3 create as employee BP .

Secondly if you want to create an automatic team derivation like..for e.ge..Whenever Team 1 posts ticket you want to assign Team 2 or Team 3 based on requirement ,,,,,,follow the blog.

You can get the necessary doc in SPRO for partner def ..and proc etc....This wil solve your prb

Pls assign pts if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhakar,

Thanks for your reply.

I have another query.. is it mandatory to define the support Team in the Org Structure and then assign the support Team memebrs in it.

If yes, Please let me know the basic structure of the Orgnaization

If no, Can we go ahead without the Organizational Structure

Thanks

Regards,

Pradeep L

Former Member
0 Kudos

wel it is based upon your requirement......do the needful as per Business requirement.

Give you a short example.

I try to explain..if you have a group mail box..create a single business partner and then

Whenver a new message is posted This will be the support team so its BP is filled in the ticket

and this group mail wil get hit a mail that new ticket is posted ..in that case org unit is not req

So 1 of them login enter there name in mesage processor and proceed further

Its actually a consulting question not a prb.

If I answered your query pls assign pts and close the thread.

Thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhakar...

I have assigned full:)

Answers (0)