cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

release blocked orders using sap mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

How can I configure SAP that will forward all blocked orders (due to credit management) to sap mail without using workflow functionality? At the same time, the approver can release the block in sap mail.

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

test

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi paul

In configuration only we will be maintaining the authorizations and assigning credit limits

Now when you create the condition record for KRML output type , you can see the personal no. feild also.Now when you create and maintain the condition record with that personnel number. then if the sales order limit is less than 1lakh then it will go to 1st authorization person and he will be releasing that blocked order and if the sales order limit exceeds 1lakh then 2nd authorization person will be releasing that orders

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi john paul

Assign KRML output type and maintain conditon record VV11 and use Internal mail (if internal mail is used) or External mail(If it is external mail is used) But the system will ask for personnel number while creating conditon record.If you have integrated with HR module then you tell them to create a personnel in your company code and while maintaining condition record VV11 assign that Personnel number (Internal or external mail), So once the sales order exceeds credit limit and gets blocked a mail will go to the Personnel number you assigned in the KRML condition record.The Personnel number you assigned in the KRML condition record will reply back and then you can release the order and do delivery and billing

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for the input. I tried the KRML condition type and created the condition record as well. Unfortunately, it only sends an email to the recipient. What I need is that whenever the recipient gets and email, they should be able to release the blocked order when they open the mail. Is this possible? I saw the old version of SAP (3.0F) and there's a field in the KRML condition record that asks for a transaction code that can be accessed by the recipient automatically when they open their mail. However, in the new SAP version, when you create condition record in KRML, it is not asking for the transaction code. You can only specify the personnel number or userid of the recipient. Need your advice.

Thanks a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

For getting the blocked documents in the mail box you can use a background job which will send the result to particular users.

Regarding approving from the mail, i dont have any clue on considering your specific scenario

Regards

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user can check the status in VKM1 & take the necessary action from there,

You can also try using exit EXIT_SAPFV45K_001 there

Thanks

Prashant