cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales value in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone please let me know split of the sales value field which appears in FD32 credit master of a customer.Account analysis in the Environment gives the monthwise break up of the sales value.But would it be possible to view the Sales value of the customer with individual split of Sales orders ( This field is the orders/Deliveries which is not posted to accounting ) .For example if 2,00,000 is the sales value is there any standard report which shows 1,00,000 for sales order XXX and 1,00, 000 for sales order yyy for this specific customer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

in FD32 the sales value stands for Total of all order values which have not been transferred to FI, but which are taken into consideration when checking the credit limit. - means if you go to va05 and check for a customer the total order net value will be higher. but the total amount which is passed to fi is actually calculated for credit limit check.

if you use the sales order level credit limit then it will calcualte the sales order level credit limit also.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply ! But I am not looking for option of navigating in the sales order.I am looking for a standard report similar like MCE , which can give me the sales history of the customer which is not posted to accounting.The problem with MCE is that it pulls back to FD32 .But the sales values sum which is populated in the Credit master is from individual sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai karthik,

Try this programm "UKM_MALUS_DSP" which is for - Credit Limit Utilization in this you can give the customer no and execute. I hope this will work

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check -> SE16 -> S066 {info structure} and execute for the customer, if it helps for you...

Hrishi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action over 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear karthik,

kindly run this program in se38

"RFDKLI43"