cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No mobile asset management scenario exists for user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anyone come across this error message before.

Return code from RFC BAPI Wrapper call:No mobile asset management scenario exists for user

I get it for all Type S01 SyncBo's. When I test the getlist with thes user name I do get data so the config in the backend is correct.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, the usual case is missing information in SPRO for this user. Have you checked the Scenario you have entered in SPRO with a different user then yours? It could be that you have entered a value in the variant that others can not use.

The user you sync with has to have the correct authorisations in SU01, so please check these.

And then you should check the replikation as such.

I guess the error you have is due to the fact, that you have no data for MAM090 on your device - and this would explain the error message. MI checks your persistence and finds out that the user is not available on that device - so he has no Mobile Scenarion as per knowledge of MI. In that case we need to find out why data for MAM090 does not come down to your device.

Check your filtering criteria for MAM090 in MEREP_SBUILDER and if it is in place and correct. Well, without a filter you should get all user scenarios down to the device, but on the other side....

Brings me back to the authorisation of the user you try to sync wth. Increase this authorisation in both system for time of testing and see if this works fine then.

What happpens if you use another user?

And this seems to be a problem still of MAM090 - not of the S01 BOs itself.

Regards,

Oliver