cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resourcing the HR data for Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please guide me fo resourcing the HR data with their qualifications....other words...How can we search and deploy employees who do have qualification Goo in MS-Office...????

Kindly expediate...

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitin,

Actually I am HR consultant...I have inserted these all infotypes already...I have created qualification list in back and selected them for the person also....But the question is...how can PS guy will select the people from HR data according to the qualifications.

Requirement of client is to resourcing the people as per the qualifuicatios...

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amol,

Depending upon the system settings, we can use following personal for the workforce palnning,

1. Person who are assigned to workcenter of activity

2. Persons of a project organisation ( Via CJ20n -- EDIT--WBS --Project team for WBS )

3. Any personal resource

If you want however, you can plan personnel resource for your workforce palnning that not assignd to any workcenter or project organisation. Depending upon the TXn you use for the owrkfoce palnning however , you must explicitly enable thi in the activity or the Workforce planning profile (T code CPMC)

you can use TXn CMP2 ( Workforce palnning selection Project view )

CMP3 (Workcenter view )

if you wanted to take in to account the qualification of the personnel while planning the workforce you can store the requirement profile in the activities that describes the qualifications required for the accomplishing an activity. if you also defined the qualifications of the individual personnel resource in PPPM sys can creat a ranking list duing the workforce palnning

Hope i have clarified the intended.

Regards

Nitin

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prerequisite for the Worforce planning is that SAP PS is provided with Various HR master data.

The minimum requirement is that HR Master dat of the InfoTypes 0001 ( Organisation assignment ) & 0002 ( Personal Data ).

If you want to consider the availability of the person or thier qualification in your planning you will also need infotypes 0007(Planned working Type ) & 0024 ( Qualifications )

if you want to use time entry sheet you need infotypes 0315 ( Defalust values Time sheet )

Please check for this infotype's in PA 30. Get in touch with your HR guys.

Regards

Nitin