cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record - VAT/CST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when I am enter VAT or CST in sales order manualy Tax code is not coming.

I want to ask only condition record is the option for the Tax code?.

after creating condition record for VAT or CST Tax code is Comming because we are assigning

it in the record.

Regards,

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul, u r correct, through condition record only we configure the Tax with a Condition Type (Standard--MWST). and its not a good practice by manually as its value not fluctuating as & when rather decided by Govt. as u know.

We can enter it manually as well, so need to set manual entries to Blank (No Limitation) or "C" (Manual Entry has priority) under CHANGES WHICH CAN BE MADE section, for the Condition type we use for Tax. And check the Check Box "Man" (Manual) in ur Pricing Procedure (Standard-RVAA01) too. Then enter it manually in sales order.

Wish it will work for u, Cent %

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

If you're using the condition type MWST (VAT Standard condition) it has the field 'Manual entries' with value 'D' - Not possible to process manually (you can check it in SPRO -> Sales & Distribution -> Basic functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control -> Define condition types).

You can change it to 'A - Free' or empty - no limitations, but I would not advise that due to its importance on the financial documents postings.

The VAT standard condition is determined due to tax classification of the material and the tax classification of the customer -> if you update this two pre-requisites you should have the MWST determined automatically.

Tell me if this helped you,

Regards,

Alcides Fialho