cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

kdpos and kdauf in mseg empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

i can see fields kdpos and kdauf in table mseg, but no value filled. can anybody tell how to thansfer the sales order number and item number to material document? is there any setting should be done?

thanks for any help.

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

MIGO, goods receipt is done against a PO. Check in the process flow if the PO has a relevant SO. In many cases like stock transfer invoices PO UB type will not have an SO. May be it could be that scenario.

Check that.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sivanand, the business scinario is sales order and delivery with movement type 601, but i can not see the sales order number and item number in material doc.

can you help? thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is the PO num updated in the SO --> header purchasing?

But I dont think SO num will be updated in the MSEG tables. It will just update the PO details.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System generates material documents for SD (601) and MM (101) and values will be stored in MSEG.

We can see the material documents for 601 movement type. but system is not updating sales ordrer number and item details in material document.

Sales order and other information will be updated only for third party sales and i think for STO also.

You can check third party sales material documents in MSEG, sytem will show you sales order and other information also.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chandra, thank you. further qustion is how can i find a way to write the numbers to it. i don't mean by coding, but by config?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you will not get sales order number for normal sales scenarios in MSEG.

If you want you can find the delivery information in material documents. use MKPF table.

In this table you will get the delivery number against material document number.

Regards,

Chandra