Did you mean: 

Multiple Files to BPM to Single File

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Scenario Multiple file to BPM to Single file

Block

Loop, Receive, collect list, transform, send. On the othersied using receive for stoping the message .

Questions:

1 When I define receiver it is asking for Use Correlation and Activate Correlations. I have defined Correlations but somehow it is not populating in receive step. Please suggest me what can be the reason.

2. Please let me know if my steps are correct, if not please let me know the steps and if you know any specfic blog which covers my scenario, please send to me.

Regards

Ria

Edited by: ria sen on Nov 27, 2008 5:42 AM

Edited by: ria sen on Nov 27, 2008 5:46 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member203627
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the crrelation that you have defined a Local Correlation?....if not then you need to have it as Local Correlation, since you mentioned the use of a block step...if the correlation is defined as Loacl then as Prateek said delete the correlation and also remove it entirely from your BPM and then recreate...hope this should solve your problem....

Regards,

Abhishek

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delete the correlation and recreate it. You should be able to add it in the receive step.

Your configuration seemes to be correct. After the configuration, press F7 to check whether your settings are correct or not.

Regards,

Prateek

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the blog

only difference here is the IDoc to file.

Thanks!