cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Specific Condition Records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

Pl let me know, the Most specific of Condition Records of all these and which is most general.

Sales Org/ Customer/ Material.

Sales Org/ Price List/ Material

Can you please explain how it is most specific.

Best Regards

Durai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

From the given 2 tables, I feel sales org / customer / material is the most specific record.

Access sequence is by default from a more specific to more general. So put the most specific erecord 1st.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a condition record with combination of 1)Sales Org/ Customer/ Material=100 then for 2)

Sales Org/ Price List/ Material=200. in your access sequence for the required condition type mark the Exclusive indicators, so that it will search for the most specific record

then create the sales order as required.

Hope this will help u.

Regards

Sujith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Having placed both these tables in access sequence, the first one you entered will be considered as most specific(Step No -10). elite members pls confirm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

Yes I thoght so. But to my surprise, the When I put the sales order, Pricelist/ material gets prioritised. I do not know why?

Durai

Former Member
0 Kudos

How u set the exclusive indicators...if the exclusive indicator is ticked for the first table the system will not search for further condition records.or else if the exlusive indicators is not set the condition value returned will be from last table no matter valid condition record exists for 2 tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

I'm sorry, I take back my words.

I have given wrongly the Customer Code.

Hence it fetched from Price list.

Thanks everyone.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System does not search for next records if it founds value in the table that is marked with exclusion.

Regards,

Abhee.