SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error-posting Grant evalauation t-code PQ_GRANT_CALC related to FM & FI-CA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While Posting the transaction in the Grant evalauation t-code PQ_GRANT_CALC in SLCM, the following error message occoured. we are using ECC 6.0 Version.

Posting not permitted; business transaction not recognized

Message no. FKKFMCHK018

Diagnosis

You have posted a document that in Funds Management only has commitment items with financial transaction 60 but has no cleared item. The system cannot classify such postings by business transction. Therefore, these postings are not permitted.

Procedure

Change the way you post the business transaction

5 REPLIES 5

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, it looks like you have some configuration problem with the type of posting you are trying to make. You should check your IMG settings to see what document type, main/sub transaction, and accounts you are trying to post for grant evaluation. You must have some FM rules turned on that are affecting these.

Michael

0 Kudos

for Students Reeivables a/c i,e contact Account i have assigned the Main transaction 010 and sub tran0250. & for the Sponsor Business partner it is 900 & 0001 ( not predefined) , these Main Transaction & subtransaction , we have assigned to the Grant in Fmderive.

The issue looks like FM/FICA integration issue.

info table TFMCA_FICA_Grant is not active, when checked in se16.

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

It seems that your Grant evaluation run is producing fee calculation documents but not Financial Documents. It might be because of Delta fee postings i.e. when the delta amount of a fee posting equals 0 then a Fee Calculation Document is created but no Financial Document is posted.

To avoid the above error please activate the following BADI and let me know the results: CMAC_DELTA_GENERATE

Warm Regards

Vinod Kumar

0 Kudos

HI Vinod,

Delta Amount is not Zero, it is same as amt to be granted.

0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep,

Please try to do experimentation by switching of your rules. Hope you will be able to see something.

Try to use Rule-based Account Assignment Distribution.

Regards

Vinod Kumar