SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

when BADI for qualification activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the qualification, we have Acad. Honors, Grade and i want to know when the BADI for this is working.

I think, when i run AUDIT program it must working but it is bot working.

please advise me when BADI for HRPIQ00CONFERQGRD01 ( Qualification grade calculation) is working.

regards,

JD

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jindal,

What do you mean when you say it is not working? This should trigger when you confer a qualification based upon an asessment process (not quite the same as an audit run itself). When you confer the qualification from the assessment process, the BAdi checks to see if there are any key figures that are assigned to the top level of the associated audit run. Is this what you are trying to do?

Michael

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jindal,

What do you mean when you say it is not working? This should trigger when you confer a qualification based upon an asessment process (not quite the same as an audit run itself). When you confer the qualification from the assessment process, the BAdi checks to see if there are any key figures that are assigned to the top level of the associated audit run. Is this what you are trying to do?

Michael