cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Backend GUID Mystery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Expert,

I do have Bid invitation and Quote GUID and now using quote guid, I need to read all the corrosponding attributes from BBP_PDDYN table. The issue is BBP_PDDYN table has a guid which is not matching with Quote guid hence i am unable to pull attributes from BBP_PDDYN table.

In fact, I tried to use CRMD_LINK table meaning read CRMD_LINK table using quote guid and get the second GUID column and use second GUID column to fetch records from BBP_PDDYN. How ever logic through CRMD_LINK table is not fetching all the attributes for many cases.

Hence i need concrete logic to read all attributes of QUOT from BBP_PDDYN. I know i can use "BBP_PROCDOC_GETDETAIL_ARCHIVE" FM to get all attributes but its performance intensive because it does lots of other processing which is not needed and at same time, its kind of impossible to understand what this FM doing to read from BBP_PDDYN.

Bottom-line - I need a logic to fetch all attributes from BBP_PDDYN table for a particluar Quot No or GUID.

Any response to this thread will be rewarded suerly:).

Thanks and Regards,

~Ketan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't it possible to just use BBP_PD_QUOT_GETDETAIL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your tial via CRMD_LINK is already correct. Only thing is the set GUID will be different for the Header and each Items.

From CRMD_LINK select only those records for which OBJTYPE_SET=61.

GH