cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager sync with ARIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe I have done all the configuration to sync solution manager content with aris. I followed the instructions in the aris adminstration manual. I think I'm connecting ok with JCo, but I get the following error: function 'Z_SOLAR_READ_INSTALLED_COMPS'not found on SAP-Server

I have completed the transport of the two .sol files mentioned in the manual. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you import the transport order mentioned in chapter 7.1.1.2 in the ARIS admin guide?

Markus

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If figured it out a while back. Yes, you're correct the two transports referenced in the amindistration document need to go in order. I had transported obly one of them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've transported the two following OT :

SOLK900542

SOLK900488

But I still have the problem,

Function Z_SOLAR_READ_INSTALLED_COMPS not found on SQP-Server

Have you got an idea please ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

look in SAP Function Builder and search for Z_SOLAR_READ_INSTALLED_COMPS. I'm sure, that your import failed or the function did not have been activated.

Here I have made a function test by my own (but for SAP ERP ECC6 - which is not the standard use). At the end of the article you can find the test method -> [ARIS BS 7.1 - VPN Handout|http://www.aris-user.de/aris/viewtopic.php?p=4722#4722]

So I rest with the best regrads

Yours sincerely

Sabrina Andrea Bangert - Herzogenrath 2009

sohail_rana
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are havin same issue, please advise.