cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: getSyncMessageMap()

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I built a PROXY - XI - JDBC Message Scenario.

This Scenario was working propertly, and several test were done succesfully. No changes were made to the scneario, and we updated our PI Machine from SP 15 to 16 and then to SP17.

After these updates were done, we tested again the same scneario, and it does not work anymore.

The integration engine throws the following error:

-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>500</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Internal Server Error</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalTextcolor="#000000"> .... <pre>&nbsp;&nbsp;java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sap.aii.af.service.auditlog.impl.AuditLogManager.getSyncMessageMap()Ljava/util/Map;<br><b> Exception id: [6672C99C02BA00570000006900002C8100045C9C846557EC]</b></pre></font></td> </tr> </body> </html></SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>HTTP response contains status code 500 with the description Internal Server Error Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 500, error text: Internal Server Error)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

-

Why could this be happening? Watching the trace, I found out that the error is happening at the point of calling the JDBC adapter.

Please guys, any help, will be of great help.

Felipe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe

Try to set the limit in Proxy to some thousand message and send it. It will avoid getting proxy time out and even pushing data to database.

Is the process Sync. Did you tested with Async way?

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

It's a SYNC Scenerario. It is a SELECT statement in the external DB.

The outbound message from SAP (proxy) it is a very small message, just the need it parameters to do the SELECT (dates, key fields).

Any other ideas?

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Felipe

Issue is with the SYNC response. Thats the reason i asked you for it. When you do a select query you are getting millions of record and that Xi is not handling.

Try to do this opearation using a condition to pick less records. Secondly Try with increasing the Message size limit using tuning parameter in SXMB_ADM

Any UDF in mapping ?

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guarav,

No UDFs are being used. In the mapping.

I understand what you say, but why, I can´t see the message in the Adapter monitoring? And the error comes up as soon as it gets to XI, it does not takes any time of processing. What I see is that the SELECT statement appears that is never executed.

-> Secondly Try with increasing the Message size limit using tuning parameter in SXMB_ADM

What specific parameter is this one?

Thanks and regards,

Felipe

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

whats the staus of the JDBC adapter in adapter monitor log?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisar,

The status, is Functioning. What appears to be is that the message does not reach the JDBC adapter.

Regards,

Felipe

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you sending lot of messages concurrently ?, Get the Message ID and cross check whether those messages posted in the Database.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agasthuri,

Thanks for your reply,

Yes I'm sending the messages concurrently. But the messages are not reaching the External Data Base, it even appears that does not reache the JDBC adapter. So there is nothing in the destination DB.

Did you mean other Data Base?

Felipe

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Felipe,

We faced when we send concurrently millions of records to the Database, Finally we trouble shooted after getting a SDM file from SAP thru OSS Note.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri,

I understand your concern... but at the moment we are only perfoming tests that come only from one source, and at the moment there is no concurrency, and I'm still facing the problem described above.

Any ideas why it could be happening?

Felipe