cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP -> Proxy Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my SOAP to Proxy scenario I have a proxy that will return "true" or "false" depending on the logic in my method. When I execute the proxy it returns the false value for cases that are false in SAP. The scenario does not return the "true" value when the logic is true in SAP. If I go into SAP and run the method, both the true and the false logic paths work and the method returns the correct value. If I hard code the variable in the method to "test" and execute the XI scenario it will return the word "test" for both cases, true and false. I have the same scenario in my XIQ system and it works fine.

So, what I have done...

I have flushed the cache, that did not work.

I have rebooted my XI system that has the problem.

I have compared my XI broken system with the one that is working and there are no differences.

Does anyone know how I can see what is truely being sent back to the SOAP side? Is there a way to debug the ABAP code from the XI / SOAP side?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Skip Ford

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ford

When you try with SAP its working right. Did you see that response in XI. If not then no need to touch XI.

Take the payload and try to debug the proxy. You will come to know if it really returns the true value or there is a data issue itself and no problem with XI and SAP.

Check in XI mapping as well. if the value from source is moving to target or not. If you make any changes or found problem do regenerate and activate proxy.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Skip,

If this is yet not solved, Go to sxmb_moni and check if the mapping is correct. It just came to my mind that your mapping might not be correct and variable is taking the defauly false value. Just check if the message in MONI is what it should be.

Thanks

-Kulwant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regenerate your proxy. Save & Activate and then try.

Regards,

Sarvesh