cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameters in report RALM_ME_PART_FULL_DOWNLOAD_SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

¿Is there any document that clarifies all parameters in RALM_ME_PART_FULL_DOWNLOAD_SD?

Following the instructions on note 1007828 I have run this reports among with the others for functional location, equipment and measuring points but it is not respecting the variant I created in MAM customizing.

Before launching the report I created a variant to reduce the amount of business partners to ~50 records (this is a pilot project). However it's loading all business partners.

Thanks,

Renato

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to be honest, these Reports are a little strange! All of them look pretty similar, but every one has its own behaviour. The best thing: Just open it and fire it up. Do not change any setting and the result is usually as expected. Variants - you need to shrink the amount of data with your settings in SPRO - not here in the report - cause the reports takes the variant from SPRO to select which partners you need.

But to give you a better understanding, read this dokument, it should tell you all things about server driven in MAM, so this hopefully helps to solve your issue.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/818ac119-0b01-0010-ba8b-b6e3f349...

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info Oliver.

My point is that, selecting or not the variant that I created in SPRO, the report is not filtering the data. All 900.000 bps are being downloaded to MI server. As per our filter, only a few BPs should be sent.

Best regards,

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I think your error is, that you have entered the report only in the first line in the SPRO screen.

If you have SPRO and there you are asked to enter the variants for Equipments, it gives you two lines. Please fill the variant into both lines, that will make it better.

If you already have entered it in both lines - I need to think again

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I think I had the wrong idea on how this filter works. As per my understanding, all customers assigned to the equipments and functional location will be sent to the middleware. The partner's filter will bring additional BPs.

So I decided to review our equipments and functional location download programs and it seems to be working fine now.

However I have a doubt on the table MEREP_DELTABO, perfhaps you can clarify... When I launch one of the downloading program, I can see that the number of the entries in this table reaches exactly what we filtered in the download program, but then some jobs are launched and delete all these entries. Is that correct, this table is just temporarely and should not keep any records. I check some other posting and it makes reference to other MEREP table (207)...

Best regards,

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, MEREP_DELTABO is only a temporary table. Whenever you have a relevant change in the backend, this itemkey is replicated to the middleware. It is stored in MEREP_DELTABO and a job is planned. You can check in SM36/SM37, the name is something like MEBDT..... This job starts after a timeframe you have specified. The default value is 5minutes. Then this job takes the key, calles the GETDETAIL handler in the backen and uses this key to get the details for this item. Well, these details are then stored in MEREP_207 and then the sync has access to these new details.

You can only replicate items that are part of the filtering. so if you try to replicate an order and htis order references a partner that is not part of the filter, then this partner gets not replicated to MEREP_s07 and so the order will not come down due to cascade errors.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (0)