cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rec A/C

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

What will be the effect if Rec a/c is not assigned for a customer?.......in tat case will te system says customer master record does'nt exists?.........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In simple words,

Reconcilation account t is linking between sub ledger and General Ledger. Posting is not the purpose of the recon acct and hence nothing can be posted to recon manually.

The reconciliation accounts are maintained in the master record of customers/vendors,so that all postings made to subsidiary ledger are also posted tothe G/L.when the items are posted to subsidiary ledger the sap system automatically poststhe same data to the G/L a/c's via.Reconciliation a/c in the G/L.

If you are creating a customer master centrally (XD01), the recon account is mandatory. But if you create in VD01, it is not required.

Prase

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Where do I assign INT(CHART OF A/C) to the company code?......

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sarvanakku

while copying company code you will give chart of accounts as INT . .If you want to check your chart of accounts go to company code details and check the chart of accounts.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saravanakkumar,

Where do I assign INT(CHART OF A/C) to the company code?......

T. Code: OB62

Path: SPRO --> IMG --> Financial Accounting (New) --> General Ledger Accounting (New) --> Master --> G/L Accounts --> Preparations --> Assign Company Code to Chart of Accounts

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Even after assigning INT as chart of a/c for the company code z010,system throws same error msg"entry z010 0000140000 does not exists in SKB1-check ur entry"....how to proceed?......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saravanakkumar,

At what point of time, i.e. transaction, you have got encountered with this error?

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

At customer creation level this error occurs.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saravanakkumar,

Check with thread:

[Reco. Acct.|]

I think, the same problem persists in your case.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

Recon acoounts connects sublegder a/c with G/L a/c.

If you dont want to enter recon account in cust master..better craete it using VD01.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Friend,

It is an mandatory entry for customer and if you change the field group setting for rec/account from mandatory to optional and don't maintain it.. then postings will not happen...

Hrishi