cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to modify a webservice in SICF on a productive system

0 Kudos

I hope I am in the right forum.

For an external webclient program I created a webservice with automatic login. I transported all in production. But in production user and password are different.

How to modify now? To change the service in development is not possible because neither the client nor the user is existing... and SICF is testing them both.

I opened the system and made my modification and it works. But in my point of view it's a work around and not really the state of the art...

Somebody has an idea to do it in a better way?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kohler,

We are facing the same issue in a NW04s production environment. Have you solved the problem? Would you mind sharing it?

Regards,

Jiannan

0 Kudos

sorry for the late reply ... I solved the problem I forgot to care about my treat in SDN.

A webservice description will be transported without any login information (client, user, password, language). On the other hand this informations can only be change by "opening" the production system.

There is as well a note for this problem with at least the same answer.

Beat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Beat. Would you mind sharing the note number if it's okay?

I am also checking with our SAP consultant but no answer yet.

Jiannan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you create the web service? I would suggest to have a look at this web log:/people/thomas.jung3/blog/2005/05/09/abap-webservices-logon-language-processing

It is about multiple languages, but it can be used for your login problem too.

Eddy

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy

0 Kudos

Hi Eddy ..

Sorry for my late reply .. I understand what you wanna show me with the Blog.. but my problem is an other one .. see my answer for Jiannan Che.

Thanks for your remarks.

Beat