cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding one more enqueue process to ECC 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we are running with ECC 5.0 talking to CRM 4.0 & BW ,many times it has been observed that lakhs of queues(inbound) remain stuck due to non availability of the enqueue process at ECC ,after checking the same at ECC it was for a long in "running" state ideally a enq process should be in running state only for few milli secs

so its only after its restart we can proceed i know its possible to incraese the enqueue Work process as finally we have only one lock table , but i need to kow the process on how to add this work process & what cautionary thin gs to be taken care while adding an enqueue work process.

Regards

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

Please check the below link would be helpful....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/47/8eb99350972b4a8c087b981c88430b/frameset.htm

Regards,

S.Manu.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Under normal circunstances only 1 enque process is needed, only in LARGE complicated landscapes more than one enque process is recomended under a very controlled environment. Your problems must be related to database or configuration issues and I think the best for you is to expand on your ongoing issues with the db locks, etc...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daer Jaun

thanks for your prompt reply

I would like if you could help me on the documents if any for getting an additional enqueue work process & associated configurations,however i do analyse the system on regular basis & since this concern is being faced at a customer's place it was their observance on the enq process being occupied for a longer period.

Regards

SM