Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF problems with Authorisation in the Target APO System

mwallace
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I'm trying to activate an integration model and get asked for a password each time, which then fails and blocks the queue. I have a CIF user specified in each system as a trusted user and the CIF seems to be working.

The authorisation check in SM59 fails with the message:

Connection type: R/3 connection

Cancel You are not authorized to logon to the target system (error code 1).

Can anyone help? I checked the SU01 and SM59 settings against another system we have with a working CIF and they appear to be the same.

Kind regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you are getting authorization failure in SM59, you can check few things :-

If both R/3 and APO are not NW7 systems and one of them in older system then check for CIF RFC connection user's password in SM59, you may have to use password in CAPS if you trying to login from a older r/3 box to new APO ECC6 system. Check with your basis team guys. Also are you using a system/communication user for this connection or a dialog user [if you use GATP] then make sure nobody is blocking this user.

Another possibility could be your trusted system connection. If that is not working fine then check for S_RFC_ACL auth obj's "client" field value in destination.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

When you go to SM59 you maintain userid & password with which the system logs on remotely into other system.

What has happened in your case is that the password maintained for this user in SM59 is not matching with the one maintained by basis in su01. Ask your basis person to maintain same password in su01 as well as SM59.

This problem will get solved.

Regards,

Nitin Thatte