cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language locked, you cannot perform this action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am importing the PT language to an ECC 6.0 but it is taking almost 3 months, i am trying to restart the proccess but the icon is the truck of "import running".

Can i stop this proccess and restart the import?

Kind regards,

Nuno Silva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

you would need to check entries in tables trbat and tpstat as well for incorrect

entries regarding this process. Please see sap note 1064502

kind regards,

andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already have imported the language but there are somethings missing in SPRO like table texts...

Do i need to do something else?

Kind regards,

Nuno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the complete tranlsations are not provided from language you imported. you can do Supplement with other language.

Check the following link for Language Supplementation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/EN/04/c89d3665c45904e10000009b38f839/frameset.htm

On the other hand if you have additional SP were applied, please follow the Import Support packages option under Special actions, that will fill any text translation came from support packages.

Hope this helps.

Kalyan.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check wheather the JOB RDDIMPDP in client 000 with userid ddic has been scheduled or not.

Thanks & Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno

yes you can delete that as mentioned by kalyan , you can check the SLOG and tplog in stms for errors .. and you have to delete <sid>.LOB file from OS , you can find the location of the <sid>.LOB file in SLOG , you can get that in STMS .

SAP NOTE 12746

Hope this will help you ..

cheers

dEE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your transport directory, there should be a lock file that prevents any further imports or hanging process. Delete that file.

Also try through Tcode: STMS and go to Queue monitor and delete entry for language import.

Hope this helps,

Kalyan.